Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

---------2nd Gen. BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!! CB antenna/ Flag / Universal mounts-----------

Old 03-14-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
**NEW GROUP BUY ENDS 4-20 2012**2nd Gen. BED SLIDER MOUNTS!! CB antenna Flag- mount--

**I AM HAVING A 2ND GROUP BUY THAT WILL END FRI. JUNE 8th 2012 **

heres the new link:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

**Go to page 5 for the NEW GROUP BUY LIST**

$28 Each
$24 Each (after 10 brackets ordered)
$21 Each (after 20+ ordered)

I machined out custom pieces to fit in the stock railing system on my friends Tacoma for a rear bed mount for his CB Antenna. They work really good and I decided to do a group buy. You can use them for many things:
-CB Antenna mounts,
-Flags (glamis or sand dunes)
-tie down straps
-and Anything to secure in your bed.

**They are powdercoated and work awesome with the stock railing system that comes in the 2nd Gen Tacoma. Let me know if you have any questions. I can get you shipping cost if you need that (it is usually cheap)

$28 Each
$24 Each (after 10 brackets ordered)
$21 Each (after 20 ordered)

***GROUP BUY ENDS April 20th 2012***
Attached Thumbnails
---------2nd Gen. BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!! CB antenna/ Flag / Universal mounts------------dsc03096.jpg   ---------2nd Gen. BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!! CB antenna/ Flag / Universal mounts------------dsc03067.jpg   ---------2nd Gen. BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!! CB antenna/ Flag / Universal mounts------------dsc03095.jpg  
Old 03-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
SocalMGM is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
SocalMGM's Tacoma Gallery
Can I pick them up at your shop? Ive been meaning to pick up a few of these
Old 03-14-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Bump. Great fabricator.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #4
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalMGM View Post
Can I pick them up at your shop? Ive been meaning to pick up a few of these
Yeah come by the shop. I will take care of you.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:11 PM   #6
MBU Ninja
Tat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricker
Tat2dTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How is your GB gonna go? Pay now = get stuff now(is) or pay now = wait until GB ends or pay later=get stuff after GB ends?
Old 03-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #7
SocalMGM is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
SocalMGM's Tacoma Gallery
I just talked to him on the phone, he will be collecting payment via PayPal after the group buy ends.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #8
MBU Ninja
Tat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricker
Tat2dTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalMGM View Post
I just talked to him on the phone, he will be collecting payment via PayPal after the group buy ends.
Cool, Then I'm down for 4!
Old 03-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dTaco View Post
How is your GB gonna go? Pay now = get stuff now(is) or pay now = wait until GB ends or pay later=get stuff after GB ends?
Put your name on the list
***We will take care of payment with paypal about 2 days before the Group Buy ends. (We will know how many people order them so I can give you the correct discounted price)

1. SocalMGM (1)
2. Tat2dTaco (4)
Old 03-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #11
chaztoyo is on a distinguished road
Name: Chaz
chaztoyo's Tacoma Gallery
Put your name on the list
***We will take care of payment with paypal about 2 days before the Group Buy ends. (We will know how many people order them so I can give you the correct discounted price)

1. SocalMGM (1)
2. Tat2dTaco (4)
3. Chaztoyo (4)
Old 03-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #16

Thumbs up price drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyJ33 View Post
Put me down for 2!

1. SocalMGM (1)
2. Tat2dTaco (4)
3. Chaztoyo (4)
4. mountainprimat2 (1)
5. BradleyJ33 (2)
Hey Guys, Over 10 have been ordered so the price has been dropped
Old 03-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #17
MajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud of

Marines: Sergeant of Marines, 4th Force Recon
Name: Johnny
MajKong's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one.

1. SocalMGM (1)
2. Tat2dTaco (4)
3. Chaztoyo (4)
4. mountainprimat2 (1)
5. BradleyJ33 (2)
6. MajKong (1)
Old 03-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #18
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for 2 depending on shipping. ( to 94602 ) thanks!
Old 03-22-2012, 07:14 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
I'm in for 2 depending on shipping. ( to 94602 ) thanks!
shipping is only about $6 for two going to your zip code. If that price is good with you, just throw your name on the list and we will get those sent out next week.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #20
RollTideRN is on a distinguished road
Army: MP Corrections (VETERAN)
Name: Barrett
RollTideRN's Tacoma Gallery
I will take 3. shipping to 95815