Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler Fiberglass Fenders/Bedside Group Buy

Old 03-16-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Official Fiberglass Fenders/Bedside Group Buy

Closes 5/17/2012

Hey TW Members,

Prices hoods dashes and front fenders

250.00 1-4
230.00 5-10
220.00 11-15
210.00 16-20
200.00 21+

Bedsides

400.00 start
380.00 5-10
360.00 11-15
340.00 16-20
320.00 21+

Front clips

Coming soon

All prices do not include shipping.
If you live in the SD area pick up is available free

Rudy is requesting a deposit of half the amount amount of the current price to insure the GB goes through and that your committed

Once i get the prices for the bedsides ill post up asap.

This is the link to his site

http://rockstarkrew.com/toyota1.html

Pm me anyquestions you may have if need be or just post them up and ill try my hardest to get them answered.

One piece install

Hood 94-04

Front fenders 05-11

05 conversation

Waiting on bedsides for 1st and 2nd gen as well as 2nd gen scooped hood.

1. Ironman_jon front/bedsides fenders
2. yota new.o front fenders
3. domingjm front and rear bedsides.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:05 AM   #2
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
Hey TW Members,

This is my first time doing to this so bare with me. Im trying to set up a group buy for fiberglass fenders and bedside for the 1st and 2nd gen Tacomas with a friend I made that deals in fiberglass.

Im working with him now to see on the discount that he will be able to get us and he is going to get back to me this week and see what he can do. Right now he wants to know how many people would be interested in getting product so he know what to expect.

The fenders that he has are for all years of Toyota trucks and even converstions from old to new.

Front fenders now are running $250 and have a 4.5 inch bulge
Bedsides are now running at $400 with a 4.5 inch bulge

Pm me anyquestions you may have if need be or just post them up and ill try my hardest to get them answered.

Any installed pictures?
Old 03-16-2012, 01:07 AM   #3
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey TW Members,

This is my first time doing to this so bare with me. Im trying to set up a group buy for fiberglass fenders and bedside for the 1st and 2nd gen Tacomas with a friend I made that deals in fiberglass.

Im working with him now to see on the discount that he will be able to get us and he is going to get back to me this week and see what he can do. Right now he wants to know how many people would be interested in getting product so he know what to expect.

The fenders that he has are for all years of Toyota trucks and even converstions from old to new.

Front fenders now are running $250 and have a 4.5 inch bulge
Bedsides are now running at $400 with a 4.5 inch bulge

Can we get any hoods as well?

I have fenders and bedsides and am looking to get a fiberglass hood next.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:12 AM   #4
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
Free Bump.
That's Cheep!
Old 03-16-2012, 01:14 AM   #5
yota new.o is on a distinguished road

Name: joe
yota new.o's Tacoma Gallery
sign me up for some front fenders
Old 03-16-2012, 01:16 AM   #6
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Any installed pictures?
Right now he doesn't have any installed on a tacoma. That's what I'm for
I'm expecting this to start within the next 2-4 weeks after he has pictures of some installed an has worked out the logistics of it
Old 03-16-2012, 01:17 AM   #7
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
subbed...
Old 03-16-2012, 01:17 AM   #8
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

Name: Joey
StatutoryAPE's Tacoma Gallery
COOOL, i just ordered some fiberwerx last week.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:22 AM   #9
yota new.o is on a distinguished road

Name: joe
yota new.o's Tacoma Gallery
shit even if he dont do a group buy let me have his info ill order from him its way cheaper than what ive seen
Old 03-16-2012, 01:23 AM   #10

I was about to order McNeil when I found about about this. Figured might as well share it with other members.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:26 AM   #11

For those who can't wait

Email... info@rockstarkrew.com
Phone... 619-792-9944

Let him know Jonathan sent u and he might give a discount? But don't qoute me on it. Lol
Old 03-16-2012, 01:29 AM   #12
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
is that price included shipping or no?
Old 03-16-2012, 01:31 AM   #13
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
is that price included shipping or no?
Doubt it, shipping on large items like that is usually between $150-$200.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:35 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Doubt it, shipping on large items like that is usually between $150-$200.
I know he gave a ruff estimate from SD to Yuma at 80-100
Old 03-16-2012, 06:46 AM   #15
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
What's the added clearance on these?
I would be interested
Old 03-16-2012, 06:49 AM   #16
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad this happened right after I got mine.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:36 AM   #17
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Where is he located in San Diego? I want to go look at these!
Old 03-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #18
Quote:
I know he gave a ruff estimate from SD to Yuma at 80-100
oh alright. thank you very much. im really interested
Old 03-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #19
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 03-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #20
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
You need to tell him to de-bro his website. That font is barely readable.

I hope he is successful, we need more companies making glass and providing decent customer service.