Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Possible Magnaflow special ..

Old 03-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Possible Magnaflow special ..

How many serious buyers are there if I can do something south of $525? Due to Magnaflow's pricing policy, I can not reveal it to the open forum.

2005-2011 Access and Double Cabs
Old 03-19-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no one???
Old 03-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #3
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
I am days away from ordering a Banks Monster Exhaust 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma 4.0 and auto anythings price is $419 is that what the $ is close to
Old 03-19-2012, 03:37 PM   #4
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
How about just the muffler not the rest of the cat back piping? I need something badly and am intherested either way. Flowmaster screwed my MPG...
Old 03-19-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
thairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura about
Army: Signal LT, 228 CSH (USAR)
Name: Anthony
thairannosaurus's Tacoma Gallery
the magnaflow catback is exactly what I was wanting. I'd be interested!
Old 03-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppymach View Post
I am days away from ordering a Banks Monster Exhaust 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma 4.0 and auto anythings price is $419 is that what the $ is close to
PM'd
Old 03-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #8
grant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grant99's Tacoma Gallery
what about the 17115, I'm interested in it. or just the 16625?
Old 03-19-2012, 06:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grant99 View Post
what about the 17115, I'm interested in it. or just the 16625?
PM'd
Old 03-19-2012, 06:22 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSeven View Post
Will this work for the 4cyl as well?

Yes
Old 03-19-2012, 07:03 PM   #11
Alloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to behold

Alloutdrs1's Tacoma Gallery
I have been looking into the magnaflow kits, i would be interested.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:17 PM   #12
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
How about just the muffler not the rest of the cat back piping? I need something badly and am intherested either way. Flowmaster screwed my MPG...
^x2
Old 03-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #13
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
x3 on just a muffler... let us know OP
Old 03-19-2012, 08:24 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Have to make you get dirty. Can you get me a can length, and the in/out configuration (center/center, offset/center)??
Old 03-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post
^x2
As I noted for the other member, can you get me a can length and inlet/outlet configuration?
Old 03-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #16
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
No First gens!!

sad lol
Old 03-19-2012, 08:41 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
No First gens!!

sad lol
PM'd
Old 03-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Shipping price to B3G1E6 in eastern Passage, Nova Scotia, Canada? Access cab

$110 shipping for FedEx, Canadian taxes are extra.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #20
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
How many serious buyers are there if I can do something south of $525? Due to Magnaflow's pricing policy, I can not reveal it to the open forum.

2005-2011 Access and Double Cabs
Scott,

I would be interested if u can get this set up with an oval tip? I know I am harping on this oval tip but I think it looks awesome have seen a few with the oval tip and it just makes it look so much nicer. and what would the price be? Pm me if u can. Tnx Bill