Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

The 7th Group Buy from TRS!!

Old 03-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
OverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud of
Name: David
OverRated's Tacoma Gallery
The 7th Group Buy from TRS!!

Got a reply from Matt @TRS on a GO! for the 7th group buy! So get in while you guys can! Same as before 25 orders need to be placed before they will ship!

OK, Its confirmed from Matt himself! "The Stage III Mini H1, Mini D2S, FX-R and Blazer kits are all fair game here." Deal includes the Stage IV as well!!!

He also told me there have been orders already so I am just going to post the code below! But please update the list so we know where we are at! Thanks!

Order here: http://www.theretrofitsource.com
25% OFF discount code: R7TacomaWorld25

[/I] 1. Overrated - FX-R stage III
Old 03-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
OverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Thanks for setting this up!!

What kits are included in the discount?
im still trying to confirm which kits are available.. i asked for the same gb deal as the 6th one so it should be the same. still waiting on matt's reply.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
I will be in on this one. Most likely for the fxr if available
Old 03-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #6
Please update your name on the list
Old 03-24-2012, 07:15 PM   #7
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverRated View Post
Please update your name on the list
I was waiting for this.

Quote:
im still trying to confirm which kits are available.. i asked for the same gb deal as the 6th one so it should be the same. still waiting on matt's reply.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #8
ya the FX-R III and IV are for sure.. im trying to confirm the minis.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #9
WillzTaco is on a distinguished road
WillzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im in.

Quote:
Got a reply from Matt @TRS on a GO! for the 7th group buy! So get in while you guys can! Same as before 25 orders need to be placed before they will ship!

Kits available are FXR III or FXR IV, still waiting for a confirm on the Mini retrofits.

I will post the code when we get 25 interested buyers.. so this gives TW members priority before anyone else since someone outside of TW can just get the code if i were to just post it.

1. Overrated - FX-R stage III
2. Willztaco - FX-R stage III (50w)
Old 03-25-2012, 07:02 AM   #10
75PSI or bust!

Originally Posted by OverRated

Kits available are FXR III or FXR IV, still waiting for a confirm on the Mini retrofits.

I will post the code when we get 25 interested buyers.. so this gives TW members priority before anyone else since someone outside of TW can just get the code if i were to just post it.

3. xmadcowx - FX-R stage III
Old 03-25-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
Iodine is on a distinguished road
Iodine's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for mini H1. Please push for TRS to offer this in the gb.

Don't worry about me being a first poster.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:21 PM   #12
Iodine is on a distinguished road
Iodine's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=xmadcowx;4798344]Originally Posted by OverRated

[I]I will post the code when we get 25 interested buyers.. so this gives TW members priority before anyone else since someone outside of TW can just get the code if i were to just post it.

3. xmadcowx - FX-R stage III
4. Iodine - mini H1 if offered
Old 03-26-2012, 12:05 AM   #13
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
What is the discount?
And maybe interested if the h1 are offered.

Just looked at the last one..it was 25%. So im assuming the same?
Old 03-26-2012, 12:10 AM   #14
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
On phone so I can't do it but unless something big has changed a link to the last gb in the OP would answer a lot of questions. Like how much is the discount
Old 03-26-2012, 12:43 AM   #15
Yes the discount is 25%
Old 03-26-2012, 07:36 AM   #16
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about doing my car? will they add in the low beam kits to the group buy?
Old 03-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #17
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
I've been reading up on these cause I would really like some HIDs. These obviously require taking the headlight apart correct? Are they difficult to install?
Old 03-26-2012, 09:31 AM   #18
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Depends if you're comfortable with cutting
Old 03-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
I've been reading up on these cause I would really like some HIDs. These obviously require taking the headlight apart correct? Are they difficult to install?
definitely not going to be your average plug and play. requires you to take apart the headlight and if your going with the fx-r there will be alot of cutting.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty3 View Post
I'm thinking about doing my car? will they add in the low beam kits to the group buy?
low beam kit?