Bring back the GB Blacklist (yes or no)

View Poll Results: Bring back the blacklist
Bring it back 168 88.42%
Let the blacklist get deleted and the flakes remain nameless 22 11.58%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Bring back the GB Blacklist (yes or no)

Every vendor who supports us with deals and parts I spoke to liked the blacklist idea.

Every person who took their personal time to run a GB I spoke to liked the blacklist idea.

I had the same exact thread posted here for over a year without issue before I left last year.

It is currently in limbo as the mods discuss it's relevance to this site.

I should mention for people who do not know what the blacklist was....
People who signed up for GB's then backed out had their names placed on a list. This list had nothing to do with them being able to be in future GB's. All it did was call them out for going back on their word in public for our entire community to see. Nothing more nothing less.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely. Cant see if theres a poll on my phone

Old 03-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #4
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
do it

Old 03-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #5
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Most definitely bring it back!!

Old 03-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #6
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I should also state this is a public pole so everything is out in the open and your vote can be seen by other members.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
wonder if darrmill has flaked on a gb....

but yes i think its a great idea, happens all too often

Old 03-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #8
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
I think if people sign up then back out there better be a good reason. If its like oh i just found out my wifes pregnant with triplets thats one thing (proof needed haha) but if its just i changed my mind, add them to the list.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #10
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's a great idea. It really makes a mess out of the group buys when someone back's out at the last min.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
I think if people sign up then back out there better be a good reason. If its like oh i just found out my wifes pregnant with triplets thats one thing (proof needed haha) but if its just i changed my mind, add them to the list.
agreed

Old 03-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #12
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
I should also state this is a public pole so everything is out in the open and your vote can be seen by other members.
Poll

Old 03-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #13
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Would anyone who votes "no" please post up, so I can see what your point of view is? Thanks.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #14
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #15
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Poll
Thanks again Peter. Never no wut I wood dew without you're help with the English language.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #16
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Would anyone who votes "no" please post up, so I can see what your point of view is? Thanks.
I like the list idea but I have backed out of one group buy before.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #17
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
I like the list idea but I have backed out of one group buy before.
So your point of view is that you don't want to be on the list? Or you would like to see the list be more sympathetic to a particular persons situation. Or...?

Old 03-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #18
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post

I would be interested as well, but this thread might not be around for long if we attack people who vote no.

So in closing let's not attack people for their point of view if they choose to state it and you don't agree.

See my sig for reference

Old 03-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #19
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks again Peter. Never no wut I wood dew without you're help with the English language.

Me either

BTW , Eye wood vote yes if eye could one my phone

No pole

Old 03-27-2012, 01:40 PM   #20
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would be interested as well, but this thread might not be around for long if we attack people who vote no.

So in closing let's not attack people for their point of view if they choose to state it and you don't agree.

See my sig for reference
I don't want to attack them, I just want to understand where they are coming from.

Closed Thread