Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group buy for headers (JBA, Doug, or Doug thorley )

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Group buy for headers (JBA, Doug, or Doug thorley )

Hey guys with all the talk about group buys for headers I made a call to aguy and here’s the prices he gave me…. This would be for either JBA, Doug, orDoug thorley depending on which one. We can get the soonest the plan is that ifya want in ya have to give a $100 deposit… Now for those of you who have moneyburning a hole in their pockets I like to make this happen within the next weekor so….....

Stainless $385

Silver coted $485

Titanium $525

These prices are with shipping (which is 2-3 day) now he didstate that depending how you pay you may have to add $5-$15 extra (when payingwith like paypal or whatever)….

Lets get this off the groud and running ASAP!!!!!

Update!!!!!

just got off the phone with Steve now he'stold me JBA is ready to go and I know a lot of ya guys want DT to which he saidI have some in stock just don't know if I have them all"

so if your coolwith JBA let me know if ya want DT let me know which one ya need and he statedonce more "I'll beat URD (he calls him "Gadget"don’t know if thathis name but that what I think he calls him) prices we compete all thetime"

Old 03-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
bump.... need input got great deal come on guys this would be for 1st, 2nd gen, 4runners, and even the FJ's....
Old 03-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #5
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
who are the headers coming from?
Old 03-29-2012, 05:28 PM   #6

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyJ33 View Post
You'd get alot more interest if you posted this in the Group Buys forum, just FYI.
help this is my first group buy ... do I have to repost or can this be moved????

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSeven View Post
Can we get the 2.7l header from him as well for the 05+ tacoma?
I was told he can get them all... reason I'm doing this is cuz or the feller post that was done for the DT headers by urd... and my guys said he's beat them at any deal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian65oh View Post
who are the headers coming from?
the guy is out of AZ but has contact with the dealers and other online sellers....He stated we would get them at or right below wholesale..
Old 03-29-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Need a better source than "my guy". I'm not saying he'd take everyone's $100 deposit and go on vacation but less info makes people not want to commit.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
pretty sure were already setting up with URD.........
Old 03-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #10
Lateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant future

Name: Steve
Lateralus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking into getting some. Are these "Long" or "short"? If "long" will it come with the piggy back O2 sensors?

Just a comparison autoanything.com has the shorties with ceramic for $327.56 with their 10% off right now and free shipping.

http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts...0A2513644.aspx

Not trying to bust on your "buy" just looking for the cheapest price.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #11

jesus's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Needa better source than "my guy". I'm not saying he'd take everyone's$100 deposit and go on vacation but less info makes people not want tocommit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSeven View Post
Yeah, Iwant some details on how to order, what company is this?

Sorry I know what you mean

the mans/guys name is"Steve"

he runs/owns a shop on ebay and outof

Payson, AZ, United States by the name of conleygroup Inc.
his # is 928-273-8114
those of you out AZ can maybe check him out....
and I just got off the Phone with him and he said it be JBA he's got 53 ready to go and JBA would be shipping and he wants to do PAy Pal

eBay My World: dougthorleyheaders( 1 )

Views: 1 total

Items for sale
Add to favorite sellers
Contact member

Old 03-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #14
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
how much can you get this for.

http://www.urdusa.com/Exhaust-&-Head...6u2tc6klh97be5

the last GB price was 305 for whats in the link. and this GB through urd would be the same.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #15

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
Jba aren't as good as the Doug thorley. The primary I believe are different and the coating on dtlt are ceramic all the way through the pipe not just outside
ya do know JBA, DT, & TRD were all the same at once Right and I believe the're all being made with the same pattern and in Mexico but I could be wrong....
Old 03-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #16

jesus's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
Need more than some dude walking off witheveryone's hard earned cash. Urd is reputable

Sorry I'm not knocking URD I have hear good thing about them and this selleris in no way saying there bad he just said he can beat his prices the mainreason he cant get DT is cuz URD just bought the next set's of DT being made ifya all want to wait till DT makes a new batch we can try again latter...

Old 03-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #17

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
how much can you get this for.

http://www.urdusa.com/Exhaust-&-Head...6u2tc6klh97be5

the last GB price was 305 for whats in the link. and this GB through urd would be the same.
check out post #16
Old 03-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #18

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
bump for update
Old 03-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #19
Banned
his name is gadget btw, but those prices make no sence...

long tubes and short tubes? v6s and i4s? there cant be only 3 prices.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #20

jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
his name is gadget btw, but those prices make no since...
Quote:

long tubes and short tubes? v6s and i4s? there cant be only 3prices.

TW Brothers & sisters.....

I'm sorry...is my first GB please be nice to me Im learning as I go muchlike many before me..

the main thing I'm bring to the table is the prices and deal I've beenpromise for us @TW ....

bottom line to it is this guys (steve) is welling to beat others prices and willwork with us...

lets start a list and he will shot us updated priece....

Now...

like I stated before JBA ready to go @ the above prieces

&...

'

I updated say that he had some of the DT in stock....

so those of ya that wanted the stuff now let me know and lets see what wecan do.....

Products Discussed in this Thread