Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Doug Thorley Headers Group Buy Page!

Old 03-30-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Doug Thorley Headers Group Buy Page!

Ok! We have -15% from URD (per Gadget) for Doug Thorley headers. This is for headers only!!! The 02 sim is already discounted when you but the Long Tubes(it is normally $130). Shipping will more than likely not be discounted, but will as again when Gadget returns. Gadget is out of town until the April 2nd and I will get the discount code from him when he gets back. Once I have the codes we can begin placing orders Monday/Tuesday(2nd/3rd April). I will see how long he wants to keep the code good for, in case there are late comers.
For those that want to know the price:
(price of Doug Thorley headers you want) x .15=***
(price of Doug Thorley headers you want)-***=discounted price of headers

Heres the info from Gadget:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
I want to really thank all of you for your interest and URD really does appreciate your business.

URD is hyper focused on Toyota truck performance and when you purchase products from URD this allows us to channel funds into R&D and product development and that results in new cool go fast parts for your truck for you to enjoy a little later.

URD is the largest stocking dealer for Doug Thorley products for Toyota applications, but there are a few products we do not have on hand, THY-508-C (early Tundra V8), THY-507-C (3.4L non-EGR), and THY-515-LS-C (1GR Long Tubes). We have sold out of those applications. More are on order and are being made now. URD has purchased the entire production run of those items and should be ready to ship in a couple of weeks or less.

For this Group Buy URD has gotten special permission from Doug Thorley to advertise below the Minimum Advertised Pricing policy set by Thorley. So, this GB is legit.

The group buy is open now and will end on the 14th. Get your orders in before the 14th. If you get caught short, sorry, you are short. The last one we ran I got flooded with calls from folks that waited to long with one excuse after another. It was like a homework assignment or something...

You will have to place your order through the URD website and use the coupon code to get your discount. We are already getting way more phone calls each day than we can answer and do not want to make this problem worse, so please place your order through the website.

If you order an item that is out of stock or we run out you will get an email back from us letting you know this and our best guess on a projected shipping date, but unfortunately Thorley has a very poor record of providing URD accurate fulfillment dates. At that time you can decide to wait for your order or ask us to cancel it and you will receive a full refund as long as the order is canceled before it ships. Once it ships it is to late to cancel it.

I will try to get into this thread each day to answer any questions that might pop up.

The code you need for the check out is:

DTGB15

This gives you 15% off the price on the URD site and if you select the add sim and or gaskets on the header product page, you will get the 15% off on those items also.

I would like to say that I am sorry for the delay in getting this done. URD just moved into a bigger facility and had some very pressing projects I had to press forward.

Order them up!!

Gadget
Old 03-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #2
Lateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant future

Name: Steve
Lateralus's Tacoma Gallery
1. TacoTabe
2. Goonieman
3. Uncle Cliffy
4. MLB YOTA
5. Jib Bandits
6. hats009
7. snowgod08
8. jjbsocal
9. 04lttacoma -
maybe 10. motoxdoer
11. Blasphemous
-maybe
12. jtlachac08 (depending on price)
13. azntha1one
14.FFBLAZE911- (depending on price)
15. Makikid808
16. brian65oh
17. Timicha
18. stout890
19. BeeRadd
20. B.RaDD.KO
21. Feldman28
22. Rugbytaco
23. xSectionxEightx
24. Sawick ---Price depending
26. solus
27. brokentusk-maybe
28. duzzardsgottaeat-maybe
29. sgl
30. Socalrunner depending on price
31. Comatoast (depending on price)
32. zacksblacktaco
34. 04LTacoma
35. jtlachac08
36. arkansasman
37. 1998tacomaowner
39. Bivey- depending on price
40. grant99 - depending on price
41. wrmathis - Depending on price
42. Liva687 -- 4.0 Long Tubes w/ Gaskets & O2 Simulato
43. klrsrt
44. rmerchant3 dependent upon pricing of course
46. 98tacowa
47. BradleyJ33 - DTLT headers w/ gaskets and O2 simulators (price dependent)
48. eachin - DTLT headers w/ gaskets and O2 simulators
49. Lateralus- DTLT headers w/ gaskets and O2 simulators

Just saw that this popped up.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:07 AM   #4
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Take me off please, there were quite a few of us who opted out in the feeler page. I know it would be a hassle to go through it all but it might be worth it for you so it doesn't look like you have more interest than you do. Good luck with this fellas! Hope all goes well!
Old 03-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #5
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
1. TacoTabe
2. Goonieman
3. Uncle Cliffy
4. MLB YOTA
5. Jib Bandits
6. hats009
7. snowgod08
8. jjbsocal
9. 04lttacoma -
maybe 10. motoxdoer
11. Blasphemous
-maybe
12. jtlachac08 (depending on price)
13. azntha1one
14.FFBLAZE911- (depending on price)
15. Makikid808
16. brian65oh
17. Timicha
18. stout890
19. BeeRadd
20. B.RaDD.KO
21. Feldman28
22. Rugbytaco
23. xSectionxEightx
24. Sawick ---Price depending
26. solus
27. brokentusk-maybe
28. duzzardsgottaeat-maybe
29. sgl
30. Socalrunner depending on price
31. Comatoast (depending on price)
32. zacksblacktaco
34. 04LTacoma
35. jtlachac08
36. arkansasman
37. 1998tacomaowner
39. Bivey- depending on price
40. grant99 - depending on price
41. wrmathis - Depending on price
42. Liva687 -- 4.0 Long Tubes w/ Gaskets & O2 Simulato
43. klrsrt
44. rmerchant3 dependent upon pricing of course
46. 98tacowa
47. BradleyJ33 - DTLT headers w/ gaskets and O2 simulators (price dependent)
48. eachin - DTLT headers w/ gaskets and O2 simulators
49. Lateralus- DTLT headers w/ gaskets and O2 simulators
50. Blackseven - Ok I'm in for the 2.7l 05+ 4 cyl header. THY-509-Y-C
Old 03-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

list updated in OP
Old 03-30-2012, 04:06 PM   #8
Insert nonsense here
rmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura aboutrmerchant3 has a spectacular aura about

rmerchant3's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out. Says it doesn't fit a 2012 on the site.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:06 PM   #9
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 03-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
start a new list, thats the feeler list. start a for sure one.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #12
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for being blunt haha. but alot of people put their name on the feeler list because they think they might want it at some time in the future.. haha
Old 03-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #13
Rhum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
sorry for being blunt haha. but alot of people put their name on the feeler list because they think they might want it at some time in the future.. haha
No worries man! I never thought about that. Will do
Old 03-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #14
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
1. Blackseven - 05+ 2.7l try y Doug thorley header.
2. Lateralus- DTLT headers w/ gaskets and O2 simulators
3. Blackseven - Ok I'm in for the 2.7l 05+ 4 cyl header. THY-509-Y-C
4. zacksblacktaco - DTLT w/ o2
5. Arkansasman5 - DTLT w/ o2 + gasket
Old 03-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #15
sgl is on a distinguished road

sgl's Tacoma Gallery
6. sgl - DTLT w/ o2 + gasket
Old 03-31-2012, 05:03 AM   #16
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
I'm only buying one header but if it helps you can put my name on there as many times as you want lol.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:34 AM   #17
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmerchant3 View Post
I'm out. Says it doesn't fit a 2012 on the site.
Call up gadget and ask him when he'll have them. It was a couple months ago that I was calling him about headers for my 12 and he said that he'd have them out in a few months so maybe he can work you in on the gb price and get em to ya shortly, maybe not, but its worth a phone call
Old 03-31-2012, 01:58 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSeven View Post
I'm only buying one header but if it helps you can put my name on there as many times as you want lol.
My fault! Sorry bud.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:40 AM   #19
taco?
MotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: emt/cal fire
Name: Nate
MotoXdoer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
6. sgl - DTLT w/ o2 + gasket
7.MotoXdoer- DTLT w/gaskets
Old 04-01-2012, 12:29 PM   #20
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
the DTLT are better than the JBA LT headers right?