Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wheelers/Alcan 1st gen 5 pack leaf springs group buy!!

Old 04-21-2012, 04:52 AM   #21
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 04-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #23
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bivey View Post
I'm in

added to list, what year is your truck?
Old 04-21-2012, 12:13 PM   #24
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #25
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bivey View Post
thanks
Old 04-23-2012, 08:07 AM   #26
To be continued...
Gorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gorillazrus's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpin

Just need 2 more trucks
Old 04-23-2012, 01:57 PM   #27

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillazrus View Post
Bumpin

Just need 2 more trucks
Old 04-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #28
poseytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Nicholas
poseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomx, I'm in. I pm'ed you just didn't give my truck details. 2000 2.7 single cab.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #30

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by poseytaco View Post
Tacomx, I'm in. I pm'ed you just didn't give my truck details. 2000 2.7 single cab.
I never got your PM...

but I added you...
Old 04-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #31
poseytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Nicholas
poseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, when will they be ordered?
Old 04-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #32

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by poseytaco View Post
Thanks, when will they be ordered?
Deadline is May 14
Old 04-25-2012, 12:46 PM   #33
To be continued...
Gorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sweet, just one more to go
Old 04-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #34

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet, just one more to go
YESSIR!

I also want to get some alternates just in case someone backs out...which you know someone will..
Old 04-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #35
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm semi interested pending that somehow I can work out a full lift for my truck. I definitely need the leaf springs though. My truck sits 1" lower on one side and the bottom leaf looks bent..

If you could pm me about working something out with the vendor for me to buy a full lift. (Leaf springs, front lift springs, 4 shocks, diff drop...)
Old 04-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #36

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
I'm semi interested pending that somehow I can work out a full lift for my truck. I definitely need the leaf springs though. My truck sits 1" lower on one side and the bottom leaf looks bent..

If you could pm me about working something out with the vendor for me to buy a full lift. (Leaf springs, front lift springs, 4 shocks, diff drop...)
PM'ED
Old 04-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #37
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in cuz regardless the leafs need to be replaced on my truck.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #38

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
I'm in cuz regardless the leafs need to be replaced on my truck.
added to list
Old 04-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #39
To be continued...
Does this mean that technically we have 8 trucks on board with this?
Old 04-25-2012, 09:09 PM   #40

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Does this mean that technically we have 8 trucks on board with this?
yes

but we still need alternates just in case.