Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wheelers/Alcan 1st gen 5 pack leaf springs group buy!!

Old 04-25-2012, 09:14 PM   #41
To be continued...
Gorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gorillazrus's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a winner.
When are you looking at kicking this thing off?
Old 04-25-2012, 09:19 PM   #42
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillazrus View Post
Sounds like a winner.
When are you looking at kicking this thing off?
hmm...

didn't even think about getting things moving early.

I get paid this Fri, so that is the soonest that it will happen. I will contact everyone on the list and see if everything is still a go. But I have a feeling that we will need some alternates..
Old 04-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #43
To be continued...
Gorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorillazrus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yup same here, so when ever you want to kick it off is fine.
If you want to wait till the dead line is closer and see if we can get a couple of alternates just in case that will work too.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #44
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillazrus View Post
Yup same here, so when ever you want to kick it off is fine.
If you want to wait till the dead line is closer and see if we can get a couple of alternates just in case that will work too.
I'm thinking we might wait a little longer for that reason.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #45
To be continued...
Sounds like a plan.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:19 AM   #46
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
I'm semi interested pending that somehow I can work out a full lift for my truck. I definitely need the leaf springs though. My truck sits 1" lower on one side and the bottom leaf looks bent..

If you could pm me about working something out with the vendor for me to buy a full lift. (Leaf springs, front lift springs, 4 shocks, diff drop...)
Along with the 5pack, I'm also getting shocks all around (already have coils), new shackles, bolts, bushings, etc..

I havn't got the final $$s yet but I have great confidence that Wheeler's will take good care of their TW brethren

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
hmm...

didn't even think about getting things moving early.

I get paid this Fri, so that is the soonest that it will happen. I will contact everyone on the list and see if everything is still a go. But I have a feeling that we will need some alternates..
As you know I am g2g... Talked to Dan yesterday and he said each member needs to call him direct to give him certain info. He said that can be done at any time (now or later) and that the OP would then provide him with the names of the GB..

I will be calling today.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #47
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
Aww I'm only saving $10 by going with the group buy to do a full lift kit. Still very interested though.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #49
No Money. No Love.

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ready whenever Gonna hold off on the full lift and just get the leafs so I can buy my Glock .45
Old 04-30-2012, 02:06 PM   #50
poseytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Nicholas
poseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Can we go ahead and order, or do we need to wait till the deadline?
Old 04-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #51

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the delay guys. I work nights now and I worked all this weekend. I will PM everyone on the list and we will get this moving.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #52
No Money. No Love.

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in no huge hurry. Still need to get the front tire mounted on my bike, ecu sent in on my car and my new slave installed on the car as well lol.

EDIT: But I do have the cash waiting, so whenever everyone is ready I'm down.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:31 AM   #53
To be continued...
Bumpin for Tuesday
Old 05-04-2012, 07:16 AM   #55
To be continued...
Old 05-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #56
poseytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Nicholas
poseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ready to go! Think we are getting it started on monday.!
Old 05-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #57

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone on the list PM'ed
Old 05-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #58

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
4/8 have replied ready. (including me)
Old 05-07-2012, 07:07 AM   #59
To be continued...
So have all the party's responded? Is this thing a go?
Old 05-07-2012, 08:36 AM   #60

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
5/8.....