Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GB Active till 4/23: Ultragauge (Scangauge Alternative)

Old 06-01-2012, 09:46 PM   #882
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
I like it , how accurate do you all think is the estimated miles per gallon? And intake air temp and everything over all?. I like mine so far, only thing I would change is having a manual to look at instead of getting online for answers.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:33 AM   #883
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
I unplugged mine for now, until I have time to mount it and route the wire.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #884
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I finally set mine up and about to turn in the rebate page, but I saw that this had to be done within 30 days of it being shipped to me. It's been almost 2 months. Think UG will still give it to me?

Anyone submit their rebate form after 30 days?
Old 07-01-2012, 10:26 PM   #885
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I finally set mine up and about to turn in the rebate page, but I saw that this had to be done within 30 days of it being shipped to me. It's been almost 2 months. Think UG will still give it to me?

Well isn't that just awesome. I haven't sent mine in either. WTF?
Old 07-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #886
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post

bump
Old 08-19-2013, 08:11 AM   #887
klundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shed
klundquist's Tacoma Gallery
Just passing this along, got a message from the UG folks.

For anyone experiencing the ABS light issue:

"I wanted to make you and the other forum members aware that we have created an isolation cable for those Tacomas with ABS that experience an ABS warning light when UltraGauge is attached.

Please see the following:
ultra-gauge.com/customer_support/knowledgebase.php
ultra-gauge.com/ZC/index.php

Best regards,

UltraGauge Support
www.ultra-gauge.com
Support is available Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9-5pm Central Time"