Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Fumoto Oil Drain Valve GB - Promo code is posted!

Old 05-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #101
KavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of light
KavaCruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine w nipple. Did option #3. Thanks
Old 05-11-2012, 07:38 PM   #102
I have a spectacular aura
Bryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud of

Bryan139's Tacoma Gallery
I see we're not keeping score anymore but I also just went with number 3. Great job op.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:40 AM   #104
grhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of light
grhopper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbt808 View Post
Get me in on this with nipp
See post 1 for ordering info. Offer 1 is the cheapest for single valve orders after factoring shipping cost.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:54 AM   #105
aaronpatter will become famous soon enoughaaronpatter will become famous soon enough
aaronpatter's Tacoma Gallery
ordered

option 3 29 bucks to vancovuer bc
Old 05-17-2012, 05:46 AM   #106
6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nate
6spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
HOSE CLIP - FREE

So in the brochure that came with my valve was an "Extreme use" warning. It suggested getting a 5/8" hose clip to keep the lever from moving. I decided to get one. I checked every auto parts/hardware store in a 50 mile radius from my house and couldn't find one! Long story short, I ended up ordering it online. I had to order 5 to reach their order minimum. If anyone wants one of these send me a PM and I'll mail it out. NO CHARGE.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:28 AM   #107
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
Ordered one just now Option #3. Have been debating this purchase for quite some time. I don't see the longer drain time being an issue, just give me time to have another in the garage while I wait

PM SENT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdtaco View Post
So in the brochure that came with my valve was an "Extreme use" warning. It suggested getting a 5/8" hose clip to keep the lever from moving. I decided to get one. I checked every auto parts/hardware store in a 50 mile radius from my house and couldn't find one! Long story short, I ended up ordering it online. I had to order 5 to reach their order minimum. If anyone wants one of these send me a PM and I'll mail it out. NO CHARGE.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #110
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by gov875 View Post
anyone have a pic of it installed so i can see how much further down it is than the stock drain plug? i dont wanna accidentally knock this damn thing and lose all my oil just for the convenience every 4 months when i change oil. thanks.
The one without the nipple is higher than the skid.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #111
WahooTaco
gov875 is a jewel in the roughgov875 is a jewel in the roughgov875 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
gov875's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
The one without the nipple is higher than the skid.
yea i figured, i'd probably go nipple though since i already use the hose on the oil filter drain to save on mess. not sure i'm allowed to do maintenance in my townhouse area anyway since i'm in the parking lot doing it so the less mess the better. A pic would still be nice if someone has one or can snap it real quick. Cell phone quality more than acceptable
Old 05-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #112
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
yea i figured, i'd probably go nipple though since i already use the hose on the oil filter drain to save on mess. not sure i'm allowed to do maintenance in my townhouse area anyway since i'm in the parking lot doing it so the less mess the better. A pic would still be nice if someone has one or can snap it real quick. Cell phone quality more than acceptable
Sorry no pic and I removed my valve because It keeps about half a cup of oil from draining. A member here tested it while making his own high capacity pans.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #114
Banned
Quote:
ah well that solves that problem, i'd rather just undo the bolt and not leave any unnecessary dirty oil in the system. thanks!
It probably isn't an issue but I'm a bit paranoid with stuff like this. I may reinstall it though.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #115
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered 2.

Thanks for the code. I don't have the patience for group buys.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:19 AM   #116
Adam Baum is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Adam Baum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdtaco View Post
Pm's replied to. All spare clips already spoken for!
Got a link for the clips?
Old 05-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #118
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Man, they sure do take a while to ship. I know they're closed on the weekend, but I ordered Thursday and it didn't ship til this afternoon.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #119
Boat4Ski is on a distinguished road
Name: Gary
Boat4Ski's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for 1 F103N