LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Fumoto Oil Drain Valve GB - Promo code is posted!

Old 04-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #1
grhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of light
grhopper's Tacoma Gallery
Fumoto Oil Drain Valve GB - Promo code is posted!

I've made contact with a couple of websites that sell the Fumoto oil drain valve about a possible group buy. So far the only one I've heard back from is http://www.quickoildrainvalve.com/. They said they will offer 10% off for 5, and 15% off if we reach 30. I wanted to see what kind of interest there was here before I pressed for further discounts or tried for free shipping. The regular price is 23.95 for the model without the nipple, and 26.95 for the model with the nipple. 15% discount would bring it down to 20.36 and 22.91. When I calculated shipping to Louisiana it was $5 for the first one and $1 extra for each additional.

Updated with offers below:

Offer 1: contact scott@sps-hv.com and let him know you are part of the tacoma world group buy. His price is $24 for the regular valves, and $26 for the valves with the nipple. This price includes shipping and a 6 month trial AMSOIL Preferred Customer membership ($10 value). For members that want more than 1 valve he will take $1 off each additional valve. Shipping to Canada will be $1.70 extra.

Offer 2: www.qwikvalve.com 10% off with promo code tacoma10. They offer free shipping if you purchase more than 1 valve. ($21.56 regular valve & $24.26 w/nipple). Limited to 1 coupon code per individual, and 100 max customers and expires on May 18. You will need to register for an account before the code will work.

Offer 3: http://www.quickoildrainvalve.com 15% off with promo code TAC4. They charge shipping on all orders and did not mention any time or order limits. ($20.36 regular valve & $22.91 w/nipple)

Depending on where you live, shipping charges and the possibility of tax being added will determine which offer is best for you. Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:01 AM   #2
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
that is pretty cool,I would be down with one of these.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #4
medusa1066 is just really nicemedusa1066 is just really nicemedusa1066 is just really nicemedusa1066 is just really nice
Name: Jonathan
medusa1066's Tacoma Gallery
dammit I just bought two
Old 04-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #5
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
I assume we are the f-series valve? And we wouldn't need the "nipple" would we?
Old 04-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
grhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of lightgrhopper is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
I assume we are the f-series valve? And we wouldn't need the "nipple" would we?
Tacomas use the F-103 model, and the nipple is up to you. Some people like to have the nipple to attach a hose to. From reading through the threads, if you do a lot of off-roading, you may want to get the one without the nipple to decrease the chance of it hitting something. Regular street driving it would not matter if you have the nipple or not. There was another website that had a short nipple model, but I haven't heard back from them.

I guess we should start a count, so here goes:
1. grhopper - (1) F103 & (2) F103N
Old 04-12-2012, 09:17 AM   #7
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
" Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road, pull over and check the valve for any damage or leak. "
Old 04-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #8
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one coming in the mail already. Just ordered it on Monday.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oZmonKey View Post
" Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road, pull over and check the valve for any damage or leak. "
Just get a nice 1/4" skid from ATO to protect that drain valve
Old 04-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #10
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Add me to the list, no nipple
Old 04-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #11
I guess we should start a count, so here goes:
2. brny67 -
3. TRD Larry -
4. BrokenTusk - F103
Old 04-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #12
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Thx! PM me when your all ready for the buy as I will probably forget
Old 04-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #13
Tuctaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Tuctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Add me to the list also please W/nipple.

Thanks,
Old 04-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #14
klundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shedklundquist is one of the sharper tools in the shed
klundquist's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for interest in 2 units. Are they drop shipping or bulk shipping?
Old 04-12-2012, 10:06 AM   #16
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
F103N (w/ Nipple) for me.

Definately get enough to have them throw in shipping in with that 15% off
Old 04-12-2012, 10:23 AM   #17
I'm hoping they can set up a promo code for everyone to use on their website. If you don't have anything by your name, let me know if you want with or w/o nipple.

2. brny67 -
3. TRD Larry -
4. BrokenTusk - F103
5. Tuctaco - F103N
6. klundquist - (2)
7. rpking -
8. TurboGT - F103N
Old 04-12-2012, 10:33 AM   #18
I just heard back from the other website I contacted http://www.qwikvalve.com. They are offering 10%-30% on orders from 20-200+. This site offers free shipping when you purchase 2, so hopefully I can get them to do free shipping on single orders as well. Now that I have heard back from both websites, once we get a decent size list I will see which will give us the best deal.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #20
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
2. brny67 - (2)f103,for taco &1 for my wifes 05 toy solara
3. TRD Larry -
4. BrokenTusk - F103
5. Tuctaco - F103N
6. klundquist - (2)
7. rpking -
8. TurboGT - F103N