1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wet Okole Group buy???

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by BreezyTaco, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 29, 2012 at 11:08 AM
    YFZ450MOE

YFZ450MOE When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Auburn, WA / Roseburg, OR
    Vehicle:
    09 white DCSB TRD (it's getting there)
    Icon Extended Travel 2.5" Coil Overs All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit Bilstien Rear Shocks Fabtech Add-a-Leaf Icon Upper Control Arms All-Pro Rear Bumper w/ Wrap Arounds & Hitch with custom LED plate light BHLM and Morimoto III D2S retrofit Satoshi Grill 2 Hella Black Magics behind Grill Bestop Supertop BAMF sliders
  2. Aug 29, 2012 at 11:47 AM
    YFZ450MOE

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Vehicle:
    Icon Extended Travel 2.5" Coil Overs All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit Bilstien Rear Shocks Fabtech Add-a-Leaf Icon Upper Control Arms All-Pro Rear Bumper w/ Wrap Arounds & Hitch with custom LED plate light BHLM and Morimoto III D2S retrofit Satoshi Grill 2 Hella Black Magics behind Grill Bestop Supertop BAMF sliders
    There is no limit on orders so the list that has been ongoing can now be thrown in the dumpsta! Pm me and I'll get you on the list

3. Aug 29, 2012 at 11:59 AM
    JCos327

JCos327 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jose
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    08 2.7L SR5 5 speed 4x4
    LCE headers, AFE CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust, 5100 Billestien front and back w/ add a leaf, Homertaco Grill, 275/70/R18 Toyo M/T, 18” XD Thump Wheels, AMP retractable steps, 10” Alpine Type S Sub and Amp, infinity door speakers
    i'm in!

4. Aug 29, 2012 at 12:11 PM
    kodybradford

kodybradford Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport 4dr Long Taco
    Im in! How do we go about ordering and payments?

5. Aug 29, 2012 at 12:12 PM
    YFZ450MOE

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Vehicle:
    Click on the link in put up a few posts ago. You will contact Wet Okole and order with them.

6. Aug 29, 2012 at 2:59 PM
    blackbrit

blackbrit Well-Known Member

Member:
    W. NC Mountains
    Vehicle:
    '05 DCSB 4x4 OR 6 Speed MT
    3 inch lift
    But we can't order quite yet? I'm I understanding this correctly?

7. Aug 29, 2012 at 3:03 PM
    YFZ450MOE

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Vehicle:
    yes you are understaing this correctly! I will email the list to WO the night of the 16th then on the 17th memebers will contact WO and order their covers!

8. Aug 29, 2012 at 4:48 PM
    YFZ450MOE

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Vehicle:
    STOP sending your info to phantomvirus. Look at the link posted and send the info to me in the requested format!

9. Sep 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM
    YFZ450MOE

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Vehicle:
    So i have around 95 people on the other list and here we have 140! Why hasn't everyone gotten on the new list! Its official get on the list for the GB

10. Sep 3, 2012 at 7:32 AM
    blackbrit

blackbrit Well-Known Member

Member:
    W. NC Mountains
    Vehicle:
    '05 DCSB 4x4 OR 6 Speed MT
    3 inch lift
    Hopefully they will check their PM's and send their info to you. What may be happening is that some people may have their board settings set up in a way that they won't get notifications either from the old thread (because they aren't subscribed to the thread, or don't get frequent notifications from it), or because they don't get email notifications of PM's.

On a group buy it makes sense to keep close track. I don't think there is much else you can do beyond what you have already done. Thanks, and in the next couple weeks I hope the other folks will come by and send you their info. If they don't, you've done all you can to help them. There will probably even be people who find this Wet Okole group buy who might not have been on the original list.

95 is plenty, isn't it, for the discount from Wet Okole?

11. Sep 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
    OGtaco

OGtaco Member

Member:
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    2012 PreRunner DCSB TRD Sport
    Hey guys! I'm new here and had some Wet Okole's on my scion tc. I definitely am in for fronts and backs.

12. Sep 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM
    1stgenpre

1stgenpre Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kathy
    Foothills of NC
    Vehicle:
    2011 Double Cab Sport Speedway Blue
    Tint, shorty antenna, custom bedside decals, Weather Tech mats, undercover bed cover, Wet Okole seat covers, TRD shift knob, 3 inch lift, Level 8 MK 6 wheels in matte black, BFG A/Ts 285/70/17, LED bed lights by tacodane, nfab steps, salex organizer, bed extender, pioneer head unit, satoshi grill, tacoma trucks sunshade, more to come...
    Hey guys, please put me on the list for a full set of covers for my new double cab, front and back. Thanks!

Almost forgot, with this many people on the list does anyone know how long it might take to get these after we order? Those of you who have ordered or participated in a WO group buy in the past might have an idea?

13. Sep 13, 2012 at 12:04 AM
    YFZ450MOE

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Vehicle:
  14. Sep 13, 2012 at 5:54 AM
    Av8er

Av8er Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Formaly Houston, now Tampa, FL.
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner SR5/TRD DC, LB, w/ Tow
    Holy Hell people. There exists an actual "official list". Search for it. (rant off). Hang in there YFZ and Phantom. ;)

15. Sep 18, 2012 at 5:55 AM
    buddyfixit

buddyfixit Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    DFW Texas
    Vehicle:
    2012 4x4 SR5 Avid Lightbar "super taco"
    TRD air filter, Predator Step Bars, WeatherTech Floor Liners, Avidoffroad Lightbar, B.A.M.F. lightbar, Rearview Mirror Bracket, Console Organizer, CH Holster in dash, More to come...
    So was I supposed to get an email, message, smoke signal...? reguarding whether the group buy is on or not that is. I thought that we were supposed to get a notice to place orders a couple days ago. Anybody know whats going on?

16. Sep 18, 2012 at 6:11 AM
    thegreatwall23

thegreatwall23 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Off Road
    Armor Shrockworks front bumber Shrockworks Rock Sliders Brute Force Rear Bumper XRC8 with synthetic rope Relentless Full Skid Pack Suspension Icons 2.5 extended travel all around with King 14" 700# Springs Icon Tubular UCA's All Pro Standard Leaf Pack 3 degree axle shims Wheelers front bumpstop U bolt flip kit Timbren rear bumpstop Mods rear diff breather fog light anytime ABS Disable TPMS disable Door Chime disable Seat Belt Chime Disable Cab Mount Chop Pinch Weld Mod BHLM Other 4.56 Nitro gears FX-R Retrofit HID's with Halos PIAA fogs and driving lights Wet Okole seat covers Weather-Tech floormats Access LiteRider bed cover AMP bed extender Viair 450P-A Rocky Clutch SD mounts Pop-n-lock tailgate lock Aux rear lights Rear sliding window security bar B.A.M.F Light Bar Ultragauge 48" Hi Lift Jack with Bed Rail Mount Bushwacker Fender Flares ECGS PTFE Bushing SS Brake Lines Brembo Blanks Hawk HPS In cab winch control (12voltguy) Tint
    The group buy stopped Sunday at 9 pm. If you made the list, then see the attachment on the first post, check here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gr...et-okole-group-buy-sign-before-sept-16-a.html

17. Sep 18, 2012 at 6:37 AM
    YFZ450MOE

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Vehicle:
    :annoyed:

I don't know why i still act suprised

18. Sep 18, 2012 at 8:23 AM
    Quadsix

Quadsix Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Don
    Bonaire, Georgia/Palm Bay, Florida
    Vehicle:
    12 Quadcab TRD Sport Upgrade
    K&N Intake Filter, K&N Cabin Filter, Redline Hood Struts, Tailgate Mod, Wet Okole Seat Covers, WeatherTech rain visors/digital floor mats, 6K HID headlights, 4300 HID fog lights, Westin Bullbar, Westin side steps, Westin Bull Bar, Westin Quadrant LED Aux Lights, Bed mat, Rocky Mount Clutch SD Bike Mounts, LED Bed lights, Blue LED shift indicator
    YFZ, It's all good man.. Some people just can't read or expect other people to do everything for them.

19. Sep 19, 2012 at 5:11 AM
    buddyfixit

buddyfixit Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    DFW Texas
    Vehicle:
    2012 4x4 SR5 Avid Lightbar "super taco"
    TRD air filter, Predator Step Bars, WeatherTech Floor Liners, Avidoffroad Lightbar, B.A.M.F. lightbar, Rearview Mirror Bracket, Console Organizer, CH Holster in dash, More to come...
    Hey yzf and qadsix.... not to be a douche like the two of you but get bent. I've been on plenty of group buys and I've never experianced anything as disorganized as this 1. List, unofficial list, etc. I was on a list so I guess I t wasn't the cool list. No biggie, just have some couth.

20. Sep 19, 2012 at 5:47 AM
    mseymour3

mseymour3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Tennessee
    It was actually very organized and very easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top