Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wet Okole Group buy???

Old 09-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #341
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyfixit View Post
Hey yzf and qadsix.... not to be a douche like the two of you but get bent. I've been on plenty of group buys and I've never experianced anything as disorganized as this 1. List, unofficial list, etc. I was on a list so I guess I t wasn't the cool list. No biggie, just have some couth.
Jon, I can see where the disappointment lies, I too was getting confused until I saw this post on the last page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
I think it would have been better if this thread was closed as to avoid confusion.

Sometimes people will back out of the group buy. I wonder if you can still get in and take someone's place? If you have the patience, how about going through the linked thread and seeing who backed out? If I recall there were a couple of people who did and perhaps you can take their spot?
Old 10-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #342
Stringbean is on a distinguished road
Stringbean's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new, first post (wooo) and I'm a little late to the party here but I am in! Please could someone let me know if I missed it, thanks
Old 10-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #343
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean View Post
I'm new, first post (wooo) and I'm a little late to the party here but I am in! Please could someone let me know if I missed it, thanks
Welcome! And yes you missed it. A few people backed out so I'm not sure if all the spots have been filled.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #344
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Not to be a dick but this wasn't the first GB for WO, there will be others. This was 2 months in the making and a member on here to control of the GB without ever doing this before, if you ask me he did a great job. If you're that pissed that you missed it or shit got fucked up, oh well, go somewhere else or better yet, take control and organize another GB yourself
Old 10-26-2012, 05:27 AM   #345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Cruiser View Post
Welcome! And yes you missed it. A few people backed out so I'm not sure if all the spots have been filled.
Damn! Ok thanks for the reply and do you know how I can find out if there are indeed spots open or if this ship has sailed?
Old 10-26-2012, 05:36 AM   #346
I missed it too new, story of my life
Old 10-26-2012, 07:36 AM   #347
buddyfixit is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
buddyfixit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Not to be a dick but this wasn't the first GB for WO, there will be others. This was 2 months in the making and a member on here to control of the GB without ever doing this before, if you ask me he did a great job. If you're that pissed that you missed it or shit got fucked up, oh well, go somewhere else or better yet, take control and organize another GB yourself
Now you are being a dick... check the posting date. That was over a month old.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:31 AM   #348
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
This gb is over. The last day to call in orders was sept 28th. It doesn't matter if there is an open spot or not. There may be another gb in the spring. Keep your eyes open
Old 07-30-2013, 04:25 PM   #350
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw10tacoma View Post
does anybody know where i can find the code to put the toyota emblems on the seat covers... i cant find them on theyre website
You are gonna have to ask them "verbally"
Old 07-30-2013, 06:40 PM   #351
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
I knew someone was gonna post in this old thread when I provided the link in the current GB..