Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wet Okole Group buy???

Old 04-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
BreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
BreezyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole Group buy???

Anybody know of when another group buy is going to happen? I just talked to them to order a set, and when they told me that they lowered their military discount to 10% I pretty much hung up.

So I'm wondering if somebody knows when this will go down again.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
If your lucky, probably not til the fall I think.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #5
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Call them up and ask. It will depend on how busy they are. Odds are they won't be interested in doing one for a while.

Fink
Old 05-25-2012, 10:26 PM   #7
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out. Ordered my rears today, to match fronts. Got them on autoanything.com for $233.96 shipped. Current coupon code is "10percent" gets you 10% off and free shipping, only on the autoanything site though, not on wet okoles site.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #8
jdebo is on a distinguished road
jdebo's Tacoma Gallery
Im down too
Old 05-31-2012, 02:24 PM   #9
blackbrit will become famous soon enough
blackbrit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Tacoma View Post
I'm out. Ordered my rears today, to match fronts. Got them on autoanything.com for $233.96 shipped. Current coupon code is "10percent" gets you 10% off and free shipping, only on the autoanything site though, not on wet okoles site.
When you order from AutoAnything is there any way to get the front seat pockets (i.e. the sort of details you get on the Wet Okole site?) Or does it have to be plain Jane when you buy from them?
Old 05-31-2012, 02:51 PM   #10
The only easy day was yesterday
West31 is on a distinguished road

Name: Westin
West31's Tacoma Gallery
Actually I just got mine using the hawaii location forum. Got user who has a friend that is a manager. I just got hooked up got two front seats full piping with tacoma decal on both, both back pockets, and center console. I think I only got a 10% Discount but I got exactly what I wanted and he tossed in the console no charge
Old 05-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #11
St. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
St. Swervus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. My kids are murdering my back seats.
Old 05-31-2012, 05:21 PM   #12
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Im down
Old 06-01-2012, 12:37 AM   #13
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:53 AM   #14
KavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of light
KavaCruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Iam in..
Old 06-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #15
Rez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rez's Tacoma Gallery
I am in
Old 06-01-2012, 07:11 PM   #16
Taconopales is on a distinguished road
Name: Chaw
Taconopales's Tacoma Gallery
I am in...you might total up the count as a bargaining chip to see if Okole is willing to deal. Looks to be a fair amount of interest.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #17
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Just sold my 05 Tundra. Best $200 I spent on that truck was putting a seat cover on it. When I took it off to sell the truck it made the interior look like new. Worthy investment in my mind.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #18
Kapahi121 is a jewel in the roughKapahi121 is a jewel in the roughKapahi121 is a jewel in the rough

Kapahi121's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down
Old 06-02-2012, 07:49 AM   #19
blackbrit will become famous soon enough
blackbrit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyTaco View Post
Anybody know of when another group buy is going to happen? I just talked to them to order a set, and when they told me that they lowered their military discount to 10% I pretty much hung up.

So I'm wondering if somebody knows when this will go down again.
The HI group buy (current) seems to only be for the folks in HI. I tried, but was referred to the CA office with no discount - at least for now. I'm on the mainland.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #20
pauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Paul
pauldotcom's Tacoma Gallery
Cmon! Cant we get this group buy going???