Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

2012 Grillcraft Mesh Grill Group Buy

Old 07-02-2012, 07:48 AM   #201
FFMedic is on a distinguished road

Name: Drew
FFMedic's Tacoma Gallery
I guess this is part of the having a new vehicle, having to wait. I knew that I would be in the last group to get my grill. Oh well such is life I guess.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #202
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
Its been 100 degrees here. If I can get out of work early I may be able to get it on today.
wish me luck

**Editted to add a few pics. First is the grill/surround removed and awaiting the dremel. Second is whats hiding behind the grill. Third is a mock-up of the GC over the stock center section.**
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Grillcraft Mesh Grill Group Buy-grill5.jpg   2012 Grillcraft Mesh Grill Group Buy-hid2.jpg   2012 Grillcraft Mesh Grill Group Buy-grill5mockup.jpg  
Old 07-03-2012, 08:27 AM   #203
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
All tore apart

painted the rad surround and bamf light bar

forgot to get pics of the horn relocation mod, easy to do

bumper is supprisingly easy to take off. Toyota uses a lot of push clips instead of actual bolts these days

all done

but i see i need to do some more painting

Old 07-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #204
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
I think it would look even better with the grille surround gloss black.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:00 AM   #207
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
very nice idea
Doing it with my grille and my LS460R retro.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:17 PM   #209
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That is bad ass, good job. That grill is sick on BIG BLUE
Old 07-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #210
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for taking the time to put up pics guys. The mesh sure opens up the front end - kind of makes the grille look bigger than it actually is.

(Still waiting for a tracking number in my world)
Old 07-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #211
rtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to allrtrudel35 is a name known to all

Name: Becky
rtrudel35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tango down View Post
That is bad ass, good job. That grill is sick on BIG BLUE
Makes her look meaner. I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey TRD View Post
Thanks for taking the time to put up pics guys. The mesh sure opens up the front end - kind of makes the grille look bigger than it actually is.

(Still waiting for a tracking number in my world)
I couldn't sand the plastic stock grille anymore. It was so uglyyyyyyyy. I know it sucks, but it's definitely worth the wait.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #213
AZDesertTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Pamela
AZDesertTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
All tore apart

painted the rad surround and bamf light bar

forgot to get pics of the horn relocation mod, easy to do

bumper is supprisingly easy to take off. Toyota uses a lot of push clips instead of actual bolts these days

all done

but i see i need to do some more painting

Looks very nice!
Old 07-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #214
AZDesertTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Pamela
AZDesertTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrudel35 View Post
Before install:

<A onmousedown="return linkRedir(this);" href="http://&#91;url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/258557/cat/500]&#91;img]http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_021919.JPG&#91;/img]&#91;/url]" rel=nofollow target=_blank>

After install and Krylon yellow fog mod:

<A onmousedown="return linkRedir(this);" href="http://&#91;url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/258558/cat/500]&#91;img]http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_022220.JPG&#91;/img]&#91;/url]" rel=nofollow target=_blank>

Close up:

<A onmousedown="return linkRedir(this);" href="http://&#91;url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/258556/cat/500]&#91;img]http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_022410.JPG&#91;/img]&#91;/url]" rel=nofollow target=_blank>
Very nice grill! Love the blue devil horns too!
Old 07-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #215
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
truckalter's Tacoma Gallery
Alright guys... last 5 shipped today... All should get e-mails by tonight...

Thanks for the order and for the patience! We really do appreciate it.

If any one has any issues or needs any further help, please let me know.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #217
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Luke. Just got my shipping notice a few minutes ago.

Woot indeed!
Old 07-11-2012, 07:07 AM   #218
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
truckalter's Tacoma Gallery
Alright....everyone should have them...

Let me know if there are any issues!
Old 07-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #219
Policy Ninja

Since installing my grill I am getting tons of pu$$ and no one is in front of me when i drive. Is this normal?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #220
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tango down View Post
Its been 100 degrees here. If I can get out of work early I may be able to get it on today.
wish me luck

**Editted to add a few pics. First is the grill/surround removed and awaiting the dremel. Second is whats hiding behind the grill. Third is a mock-up of the GC over the stock center section.**
Got any pics of it installed this way? Great idea leaving the plastic back there, much easier that cutting it all out.