Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

2012 Grillcraft Mesh Grill Group Buy

Old 07-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #221
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
i cut out the plastic, I was just setting the GC on the grill as I was running out of light that day. I did cut out the plastic grill and install the GC according to the instructions.

Here is a pic
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Grillcraft Mesh Grill Group Buy-imag1202sm.jpg  
Old 07-13-2012, 01:32 AM   #223
canoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bill
canoeski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckalter View Post
Alright....everyone should have them...

Let me know if there are any issues!
Got mine yesterday!
Looks nice and sturdy.

Now i have work to do.

Thanks Munkeeboi and Luke!
Old 07-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #224
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I was a little apprehensive chopping the center of my grille out.

But even the wife likes it. So that's a real endorsement.

Excellent product!

Old 07-14-2012, 09:36 PM   #225
AZDesertTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Pamela
AZDesertTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The 2012 GC grills are looking awesome!

Loving the lights behind them too! What size and type of lights are y'all running?

Need to get working on mine, just waiting for some free time and a little cooler weather. I have quite a wait for the cooler weather! LOL!!
Old 07-14-2012, 09:41 PM   #226
chicka chicka, yeah!
mclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant future

Air Force: 4A271
Name: Jake
mclovin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertTRD View Post
The 2012 GC grills are looking awesome!

Loving the lights behind them too! What size and type of lights are y'all running?

Need to get working on mine, just waiting for some free time and a little cooler weather. I have quite a wait for the cooler weather! LOL!!
got some 7" hids but the bamf light bar didnt really fit them correctly. had BAMF (JLee) make a special bar for me. just waiting for it to come in.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:04 PM   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
got some 7" hids but the bamf light bar didnt really fit them correctly. had BAMF (JLee) make a special bar for me. just waiting for it to come in.

What was the issue with the hids/BAMF bar? I bought one too. Just need to be prepared. I have not even come close to deciding on the lights yet.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:12 PM   #228
chicka chicka, yeah!
mclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant future

Air Force: 4A271
Name: Jake
mclovin's Tacoma Gallery
the light bar sits too low for 7 inch lights. it was cutting off around 1-2 inches from the bottom lip of the grill. i ended up sending mine back and had him make a new one with all the mounting tabs on the bottom. probably going to have to cut part of the hood release off, but due to the GC its useless anyway so it should even out. heres a pic of the new one that should be getting here next week.
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Grillcraft Mesh Grill Group Buy-livem09n3n.jpg  
Old 07-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
the light bar sits too low for 7 inch lights. it was cutting off around 1-2 inches from the bottom lip of the grill. i ended up sending mine back and had him make a new one with all the mounting tabs on the bottom. probably going to have to cut part of the hood release off, but due to the GC its useless anyway so it should even out. heres a pic of the new one that should be getting here next week.
Ah...I see. Thanks! I'll need to keep it in mind when choosing lights. Good luck with yours! Can't wait to see 'em!
Old 08-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #232
Jbula is on a distinguished road
Jbula's Tacoma Gallery
So , im wondering if my hella 500's would work with the bamf light bar ?? I have it ready to go ,but wondering if i hang em ,,could be too low...
Old 10-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Finished up my GCraft mesh today. Installing tonight. Though I wasn't a part of the GB I thought I'd share what I did with mine.

Cheers,

Looking good! Can't wait to see it on the truck!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #236
TacomaIan is on a distinguished road
TacomaIan's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is a very late reply but is it still possible to order one of these for cheeper than their full retail? Any interest in doing another group buy or is there somewhere we can get them at a reduced price?
Old 03-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #237
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ What he said. Any way to get a hookup price on the GC grilles? I am still waiting on my BAMF light bar holder for the blitzpros
Old 03-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #238
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
^^^ What he said. Any way to get a hookup price on the GC grilles? I am still waiting on my BAMF light bar holder for the blitzpros
TruckAlterations has special pricing on these for TW members. I'm sure it's the lowest price out there for the GC's. Just recently bought one for my 1st gen, and the price was the lowest I could find. Took about a week to get to me also.

Here's the link: http://www.truckalterations.com/html/tacomaworld.html
Old 03-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #239
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
truckalter's Tacoma Gallery
This is true... we do offer GC at a pretty deep discount year around... Then we do a GB with a little better pricing whenever someone on her rounds up enough people to do one...
Old 03-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #240
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckalter View Post
This is true... we do offer GC at a pretty deep discount year around... Then we do a GB with a little better pricing whenever someone on her rounds up enough people to do one...
Maybe someone should do that- I would be in.