LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

2012 Grillcraft Mesh Grill Group Buy

Old 04-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #21
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
No 2012's there friend...
good catch
Old 04-19-2012, 08:59 AM   #22
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM   #23
munkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

munkeeboi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodbanshee View Post
Think they will offer one for the hood scoop?
No, the mesh does match the existing plastic there already though. The scoop is so much narrower that I'm not sure it's worth the time or money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Mapper View Post
Is this GB only for 2012 grills? Or can you order a 2011 grill. If I can get a 2011 grill I am in.
Truck Alteration's price on the 2005-2011 is $152 but I asked anyways

Full Frontal shots added in the first post as well

Old 04-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #24
Scrotie McBoogerballs
armyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rough

armyoffoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moelov View Post
F.Y.I.
I was just looking in the Deals/Coupons Section of TacomaWorld and found that you can go right now and get this same deal without a G.B. and it offers free shipping. So maybe this vendor could give you guys a better price.

Here is the link:
http://www.truckalterations.com/html/toyotanation.html

Good luck guys. Sorry.

I don't see any 2012's on that site.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #26
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
greenrustic's Tacoma Gallery
are they going to have the grillcraft logo on them like i see on your prototype?
Old 04-19-2012, 08:33 PM   #27
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrustic View Post
are they going to have the grillcraft logo on them like i see on your prototype?
They all come that way but can be easily taken off.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:47 PM   #28
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Very tempting...I just keep getting sucked into these group buys...
Old 04-19-2012, 08:56 PM   #29
FFMedic is on a distinguished road

Name: Drew
FFMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in.

So should have included that I will take the black upper grill.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #30
munkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The standard price on truckalterations for the 2005-2011 grill is $152. The 2012 costs more than the 2005-2011 since it has more compound curves and thus the GB price is $152 shipped. The 2012 will be more once it appears on the truckalterations.com site. Sorry, if there is any confusion.

The badge can be removed as stated above. Also, it's no longer a prototype, they gave me the first production grill off their shelves
Old 04-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #31
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
great looking grill. I love mine.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:07 PM   #32
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
damn that mesh looks clean on the '12s.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #33
Tacostuffer is on a distinguished road

Tacostuffer's Tacoma Gallery
dang I forgot to add i wanted the grille in black also. I'm ready to make my payment! When will we be set up to pay? Once we have 10 or more?
Old 04-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #34

you choose color and add lower grill (optional) since you will be ordering direct from The vendor. will probably go live for payments on Monday.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #35
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
Apologies, everyone. I have to pull out of this one.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #36
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Iam SOOOO tempted.....
Old 04-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #37
J Veezy is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
J Veezy's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in! One upper mesh, black.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #38
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Add me to the list please. Black upper.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #39
Sunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: RC
Sunburst's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for both black upper and lower, thanks...
Old 04-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #40
Put me down for the upper and a maybe on the lower. I'd like to know the price on the lower before I commit.

I had the photoshop guys put the grille on my truck and I think it looks pretty good. I included the photo if anyone wants to see it on MGM. I know its not the best shot, too much glare but it gives the idea.

Any thoughts on how difficult it will be to add an old school toyota emblem?

Products Discussed in this Thread