Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

2012 Grillcraft Mesh Grill Group Buy

Old 04-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
munkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

munkeeboi's Tacoma Gallery
Grillcraft MX Mesh Grill Group Buy

THANKS EVERYONE...THE GROUP BUY IS NOW OVER

__________________________________________________ _____________________

4/24/12 UPDATE - open to all 2nd gen Tacomas now. GB Pricing will be up this afternoon.

Ordering will begin on May 1 and closing on May 8 through a link provided by TW vendor http://www.truckalterations.com. May 9, all orders will then be sent to grillcraft for processing and drop shipment.

****Links to install procedure and silver/black grilles HERE

__________________________________________________ ___________

Ok Guys, this GB is a go and all we need is 10 people to get the prices below. This is going to be going through a TW vendor which I will post more details after one more conversation with him. The lower grill will also be available, but the price is still being determined. After the initial 10 I will post a date when the GB closes.

Available in Black or Silver at the quoted GB prices

Upper Grill - $152 shipped to the lower 48 states
Lower Grill - $101 shipped (but chances are it will be lower)

This is a picture of the production model installed on my taco. I'll update again when I get the official Grillcraft pictures they took

Installation requires removing the grill, cutting out the existing grill out and installing the new grill (held in place by screws into the remaining portion of the grill)

Let's get this list started!

1. Tacostuffer 2012
2. tango down 2012
3. armyoffoo 2012
4. FFmedic 2012
5. J Veezy 2012
6. Me likely TRD 2012
7. Sunbust 2012
8. cvj451 2012
9. Greenrustic 2012
Old 04-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Would like to see more pics of install process. If there isn't too much cutting and expoxying and weird stuff and I can pretty much just pop it in, count me in!
Old 04-18-2012, 02:08 PM   #4
Tacostuffer is on a distinguished road

Tacostuffer's Tacoma Gallery
Im in for sure
Old 04-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #5
munkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shedmunkeeboi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here's how it's done on the 2011. More or less the same process and steps, albeit different grill. No epoxy or bondo needed. you can use a dremel or even a mini hand saw if you don't have a reciprocating saw. All of the cuts will be behind the new grill.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tall-pics.html

This post shows what you have to remove.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post4581311

Grundletaint and Nut, let me know after you review the install process
Old 04-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I'm in. Thanks!

You think the 79 land cruiser emblem will work well with it?
Old 04-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #7

I would hope so. That's what I was looking for as well. care to pm me where you get the emblem? Does the 79 emblem come with screws on the back?
Old 04-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #8
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
count me in for #3, black upper grill.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #9
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by munkeeboi View Post
here's how it's done on the 2011. More or less the same process and steps, albeit different grill. No epoxy or bondo needed. you can use a dremel or even a mini hand saw if you don't have a reciprocating saw. All of the cuts will be behind the new grill.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tall-pics.html

This post shows what you have to remove.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post4581311

Grundletaint and Nut, let me know after you review the install process
Thanks but i think i am going to hold out for a little while. i just moved across the country and all my tools are back in storage. i cant really tear into anything right now. it looks good though!
Old 04-19-2012, 05:27 AM   #10

Quote:
I would hope so. That's what I was looking for as well. care to pm me where you get the emblem? Does the 79 emblem come with screws on the back?
It's part #7531190k00. I don't think it screws on. The thing that concerns me is what it's gonna look like since the grill is flush and whether or not it will follow the curve of the grill without having to modify it.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:48 AM   #11
hotrodbanshee is on a distinguished road
Name: Clayton
hotrodbanshee's Tacoma Gallery
Might be interested would like to see pics of the grill in silver.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:48 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundletaint View Post
It's part #7531190k00. I don't think it screws on. The thing that concerns me is what it's gonna look like since the grill is flush and whether or not it will follow the curve of the grill without having to modify it.
Ordered it. Will report when it gets here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodbanshee View Post
Might be interested would like to see pics of the grill in silver.
Just waiting on pics from grillcraft
Old 04-19-2012, 07:55 AM   #13
hotrodbanshee is on a distinguished road
Name: Clayton
hotrodbanshee's Tacoma Gallery
Think they will offer one for the hood scoop?
Old 04-19-2012, 08:06 AM   #14

Quote:
Ordered it. Will report when it gets here
Sweet!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:18 AM   #15
Scrotie McBoogerballs
armyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rough

armyoffoo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for both upper and lower, black mesh.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:29 AM   #16
Eagle Mapper is on a distinguished road

Eagle Mapper's Tacoma Gallery
Is this GB only for 2012 grills? Or can you order a 2011 grill. If I can get a 2011 grill I am in.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:44 AM   #17
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Good chance I might be in but I would like some better pics of the whole truck and what not! Thanks
Old 04-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #18
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodbanshee View Post
Think they will offer one for the hood scoop?
no
Old 04-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #19
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Mapper View Post
Is this GB only for 2012 grills? Or can you order a 2011 grill. If I can get a 2011 grill I am in.
Grillcraft for 2011, 152 always http://www.truckalterations.com/html/tacomaworld.html
Old 04-19-2012, 08:52 AM   #20
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Grillcraft pics

then click on images...

google is your friend
No 2012's there friend...