Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

MetalMiller Emblem GB Feeler: Transformer and TRD

Old 04-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #1
TNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Talking MetalMiller Emblem GB Feeler: Transformer and TRD

If MetalMiller did another gb with the transformers and the TRD logo... who would be interested.. just to give him an idea of if it would be worth the gb or not!

1 TNDrew
Old 04-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #2
DR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to beholdDR Da_da is a splendid one to behold

DR Da_da's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a picture of the TRD emblem actually mounted on a truck? I'd like to see that before committing.

Otherwise, I'm definitely in for his three piece Toyota trucks "T" emblem . . . . . . . polished, with a black background.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Da_da View Post
Is there a picture of the TRD emblem actually mounted on a truck? I'd like to see that before making a decision.
x2, I want to see it
Old 04-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #4
dc22ap1 is on a distinguished road
Name: joshua
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
put me down for a trd logo (unpainted / unpolished)
Old 04-21-2012, 06:09 AM   #6
He said "Member," ahuh huh
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
Appljaxx's Tacoma Gallery
pics and prices or this thread is beyond worthless

But if you wanna give me a feeler im down
Old 04-21-2012, 06:39 AM   #7
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
This is the trd logo posted in his emblem thread and on his website

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMiller View Post
I've done the TRD before, I can do this and have it powdercoated or done in polished aluminum. If you guys would rather the letters be cut out of metal, I can make that happen too. Just depends on what you guys want! If there is significant interest, I can make a march Group Buy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 04-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #12
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
is there any one else interested?
Old 05-06-2012, 10:41 AM   #13
jeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to behold
jeremy25056's Tacoma Gallery
I was really liking the "T" Toyota Trucks emblem. Let me know when you will run those, i will be in.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #14
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the group buy for?

I am interested in a front skid, possibly a whole skid depending on price. I don't care if the front has an emblem or not.