Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

FEELER: KING SHOCK GROUP BUY

Old 04-25-2012, 12:10 AM   #1
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: KING SHOCK GROUP BUY

OFFICIAL GROUP BUY IS LIVE CLICK HERE

TACOMA WORLD THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!

KING OEM PERFORMANCE SERIES SHOCKS
05+ Tacoma Front Coilovers (SKU# 25001-119)
05+ Tacoma Rear shocks (SKU# 25001-121)

OK guys, here's the scoop. There's been some interest in KING OEM series shocks here on TW and our boys over at DownSouthMotorsports have offered up a very nice price.

I spoke to Sonny on the phone tonight and he gave me the green light to post up a feeler and see how many orders they might be looking at.

**If you check this post we had another TW member find a great deal on KING OEM shocks and DSM is going to beat that price and include FREE shipping.

This GB is for the King OEM performance series shocks only

Any questions post them up, I'll try to answer the best I can and find out the answer if I don't know.

If you're seriously considering buying new King shocks please add yourself and tell us either front and/or rear. Again just a "FEELER"

Thanks!

1. Taqoma - rear shocks (25001-121)
2. 6spd - front & rear (25001-119 & 25001-121)
3. SteveoATC - front & rear (25001-119 & 25001-121)
4. BeeRadd - front non-resi (25001-151)
Old 04-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #2
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-25-2012, 12:17 AM   #3
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
me posibly if i can sell my doubles for these... no LT for me for another 3 years so mine as well get a SUA kit and these.. if all works out haha
Old 04-25-2012, 12:21 AM   #5
GreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
GreenTaco28's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
me posibly if i can sell my doubles for these... no LT for me for another 3 years so mine as well get a SUA kit and these.. if all works out haha
3 years?!
Old 04-25-2012, 12:22 AM   #6
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
whoa! there are people still up this late, nice!

and why so long Brian? finish school first?

but yeah, my mom she is holding the pinks until i finish at the JC which wont be for 3 years. (im cruising through school now) so i dont want unless kings for 3 years you know?

EDIT: when i say 3 years i mean like 3 total yars of school. so im about to end this first year... so not till 2012 ;(
Old 04-25-2012, 12:25 AM   #7
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm I need to upgrade the rear to keep up with the front now. Interesting.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:35 AM   #8
GreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
GreenTaco28's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
hmmmm I need to upgrade the rear to keep up with the front now. Interesting.
Ya same.... might just save for LT rear... hmmmmm
Old 04-25-2012, 07:29 AM   #9
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Throw some 16" Triple Bypasses in this bitch
Old 04-25-2012, 07:31 AM   #10
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i want.....so badly..... but would need to sell toytecs first
Old 04-25-2012, 07:36 AM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I wish I had money for this
Old 04-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #12
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
fuck it, I'm in.

1. 6spd
Old 04-25-2012, 09:29 AM   #14
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
How about a set of 2.5s, front & rear with RR's, I need a price via pm before I make a commitment.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #16
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I can't edit, I initially thought this was for fox & not king, what's the king equivalent of the 2.5 foxs
Old 04-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #17
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Ok after derping I found this set at DSM, SKU: 25001-119, I'm just going out on a limb here, they give 2.5" of lift and that's similar to the foxs, would still like a price
Old 04-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #18
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Ok after derping I found this set at DSM, SKU: 25001-119, I'm just going out on a limb here, they give 2.5" of lift and that's similar to the foxs, would still like a price
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
^^^ what He said!!
check this post below...Sonny at DSM told me their prices and it's lower than this but asked me not to make public for this feeler. So you'll get a ballpark idea, plus free shipping as always from DSM.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post4980280
Old 04-25-2012, 11:07 AM   #20
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent