Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official Wheel group buy!

Old 05-03-2012, 06:02 AM   #1
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Official Wheel group buy!

I am happy to organize a group buy on ALL XD, KMC, Helo, American Racing, ATX, Moto Metal, and a few others. As long as there are at least 10 sets, I will be able to take care of you guys at a great price. I will leave this open for about a week, and serious interests please PM me with year, make, model and wheel in what finish I will organize this. This is not just limited to the Tacoma setup. ANY vehicle can be part of this. I will give my email addy for quicker response.

Matt
Xander_wilde@yahoo.com
Old 05-03-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Wheelpros.com if you need more info about wheels.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:57 AM   #3
Have a nice day
htuong95 is on a distinguished road

htuong95's Tacoma Gallery
Might be interested in procomp 8069 16" pending price.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
Discount Tire Company
Air Force:
Procomp isnt part of this group buy
Old 05-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
16x8 kmc enduros. how much for 4? 5? shipped to 92111
Old 05-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #7
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
What are a few others?
Old 05-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #8
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Moto Metal Mo955 in black & silver (no chrome for me) in a 16x8 for my taco! Any chance on a set of duratrac tires to
MO955
Old 05-03-2012, 01:31 PM   #9
Discount Tire Company
Air Force:
Tri, check out their website at wheelpros.com. They sell several different companies
Old 05-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #10
Discount Tire Company
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Moto Metal Mo955 in black & silver (no chrome for me) in a 16x8 for my taco! Any chance on a set of duratrac tires to
MO955
PM sent
Old 05-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #11
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent with the specs. hope we can make this happen!!
Old 05-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #12
Discount Tire Company
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5pt0 View Post
PM sent with the specs. hope we can make this happen!!
All emails replied
Old 05-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #13
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by htuong95 View Post
Might be interested in procomp 8069 16" pending price.
I can probably help you with those since i've worked with pro comp in the past.

will email them tomorrow.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:34 PM   #14
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
MO955
Do they even make these any more?
Old 05-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #15
Discount Tire Company
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalero View Post
Do they even make these any more?
Haven't for a while. Hence why I PMd him
Old 05-04-2012, 06:03 AM   #16
Discount Tire Company
Air Force:
Ok guys, I've had a few replies of the wheel buy with several to PM back that I'll be doing shortly. Not quite at 10 sets yet, so let get it done!
Old 05-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #17
Discount Tire Company
Air Force:
Alright ladies and gents, we have roughly 5 people interested, and need to get about 5 more in order to make this work for these people. We still have a few days left, lets get it going!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #18
Discount Tire Company
Air Force:
Does nobody want in on this group buy? I will beat ANY price on new XD, ATX, or any other wheel this company sells! PERIOD, and I will ship them for less than anybody. If you don't believe me, show me your price on wheels and Ill beat it!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #19
toymota is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
toymota's Tacoma Gallery
maybe ATX Mojave 16x8 shipped to 03301 how much?