Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OFFICIAL Group Buy from DSM on Total Chaos UCAs #96504

Old 05-31-2012, 01:47 PM   #41
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
thanks marco for the great deals. since you guys did a group buy on upper control arms and coilovers and rear shocks already maybe its time to do a rear leaf pack group buy haha
Old 05-31-2012, 05:13 PM   #42
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
2nd this!
Old 05-31-2012, 05:35 PM   #43
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Allways a pleasure Marco.
Thanks for the great deals you pass on to us!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #44
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in yesterday, they are beefy! Hoping to put them and my icons on either tonight after work or tomorrow morning...or sunday...or anyone I actually have a chance!
Old 06-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #45
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Recieved mine today.
Thanks again
Old 08-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #47
ULtRaMan is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
ULtRaMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
Any word on another group buy, I know my truck club guys want these and are willing to buy.

im willing to get in on the next GB!
Old 08-30-2012, 04:57 PM   #48
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
We think we should do a group buy on Camburg UCA's with Uniballs...????
Thoughts?

Quote:
Any word on another group buy, I know my truck club guys want these and are willing to buy.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #49
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
We think we should do a group buy on Camburg UCA's with Uniballs...????
Thoughts?
the biggest, best arms out there . . . I agree!

Although I recently purchased some! Id say throw a group buy up and see what happens. If people are interested in the tc ones, I don't see anyway in hell they wouldnt want some camburgs
Old 08-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #50
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Copy that...Well Noted..
We will see what happens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post

Although I recently purchased some! Id say throw a group buy up and see what happens. If people are interested in the tc ones, I don't see anyway in hell they wouldnt want some camburgs
Old 08-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #51
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested in some Uni-ball uca's depending on the price. not sure which brand is better though. seems like TC is more trusted and promotes the details of there arms better and camburgs look better. either way im interested in arms with ease of getting replacement parts, Stainless steel uniballs (not sure if Camburg has them, they only say heat treated stainless steel not which part), teflon lined, and correction for alignment.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:45 AM   #52
Downsouth Motorsport

Good morning,
TC uses a stainless uni-ball in there arms..That is per Pat at TC just a few days ago..He said it was a running change that took place a few months ago.The Uni-Ball in the Camburg is an Aurora 1.25", but is a steel uni-ball.
We have a Feeler out Group buy posted now for the Camburg UCA's with the Uni-Balls.
Both TC and Camburg will help with the alignment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty3 View Post
Im interested in some Uni-ball uca's depending on the price. not sure which brand is better though. seems like TC is more trusted and promotes the details of there arms better and camburgs look better. either way im interested in arms with ease of getting replacement parts, Stainless steel uniballs (not sure if Camburg has them, they only say heat treated stainless steel not which part), teflon lined, and correction for alignment.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #54
Downsouth Motorsport

Just a thread to see who is interested...
Waiting until after the holiday weekend to see who is in or not...
Trying to get around 10 sets sold...
Wednesday 9-5-2012 is the cut off for the Group Buy feeler for the Camburg arms..

Quote:
So there is a group buy other there? Or just the a thread on who's willing to participate in one?

Post link please
Old 09-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #55
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post

**Some** not all people have issues with the Camburgs because they allow too much droop. The uppers will be hitting the coils on droop. Yes they are badass arms but a few people have had some issues with them, nothing some limit straps wont fix.

On the other hand, I had the Total Chaos upper arms and cannot say enough goo things about them. They were great, no issues and got the uniball noises once during my 2 year or so ownership.

Just my 2 pennies
Old 09-03-2012, 02:33 PM   #56
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Some people have issues with the Camburgs because they allow too much droop. The uppers will be hitting the coils on full droop. Yes they are badass arms but a few people have had some issues with them, nothing some limit straps wont fix.

On the other hand, I had the Total Chaos upper arms and cannot say enough goo things about them. They were great, no issues and got the uniball noises once during my 2 year or so ownership.

Just my 2 pennies
my burgs dont hit the coil at droop and I've cycled the front with the spring removed from the coilover. I can only remember a handful of people posting pics of nicks on their coils out of the hundreds of people who run the arms. there could be something else going on with their set ups...I wouldn't say anyone who runs the burg uca will hit their coils guaranteed.

honestly I don't think TC or burg have any huge advantage over the other with their midtravel UCA's.

fwiw my camburg arms use a recessed bolt to connect the uniball to the spindle, this allows more clearance in the wheel well at full bump. with the body mount flexing my burgs have hit the top of the wheel well....if I had the TC's with the huge bolt head that connects to the spindle, it would have caused some good damage
Old 09-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #57
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hence the reason for **Some**. Not looking to shit in a thread just handing out some info.

Yes I LOVE the fact that the Burgs are recessed! Makes for a clean look and holes missing from the inner fender well lining.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:37 PM   #58
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
haha u went back and added the stars!

no worries man I'm not trying to start a burg / tc battle either, just some folks haven't read every thread on TW so wanted to share my .02 too
Old 09-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #59
Almost there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
haha u went back and added the stars!

no worries man I'm not trying to start a burg / tc battle either, just some folks haven't read every thread on TW so wanted to share my .02 too
pro's and con's for everything!

I also like that Burg has the BJ feature! I got the Burg LT kit and have punched my upper arms with recessed uniballs into the fender well...my fault for not setting it up properly lol