Notices

LR UCA Group Buy - Metal Tech 4x4 - May/June 2012

Old 06-16-2012, 08:35 PM   #41
coseng is on a distinguished road
coseng's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 06-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #42
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine first thing this morning....already got a notice they shipped out ! Thanks MT !!
Old 06-20-2012, 11:10 PM   #43
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome - will we be able to place an order ON the 26th and still be eligible?
Old 06-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #45
Bayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud of
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
$375.00 a pair.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #48
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
On the install sheet it shows the star plate having a rounded end where my plates look like this:

Any one else notice this?
Old 06-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #49
Bayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud of
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
Mine got here in three days Priority Mail, I was supprised. Worth the time and money. Thank's TW and Metal Tech.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:53 AM   #50
TacomaRockStar is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: LUCA
TacomaRockStar's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered! Lift and tires coming today!!!!!
Old 06-26-2012, 08:19 AM   #51
BRONSON is on a distinguished road

BRONSON's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered yesterday and my first group-buy. I'm a big boy now.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #52
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

f*ck....so this ended at midnight last night I take it....great. So now I'll be the guy to ask, is this happening again any time soon?
Old 06-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #53
Taco Supreme!
roboots21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
roboots21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtbthree View Post
f*ck....so this ended at midnight last night I take it....great. So now I'll be the guy to ask, is this happening again any time soon?
Pretty sure it ends today based upon the OP. Call them up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
On the install sheet it shows the star plate having a rounded end where my plates look like this:

Any one else notice this?
On the install sheet you are not seeing the star plate. You are seeing the ball joint (the large eccentric plate that has the SPC logo on it). The is what has the rounded edge on it. Typical install has this rounded edge facing inward towards the truck with SPC logo facing out.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #54
Give 'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboots21 View Post
Pretty sure it ends today based upon the OP. Call them up!.
Yea, the code is expired. I'll see what I can do
Old 06-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #55
TacomaRockStar is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: LUCA
TacomaRockStar's Tacoma Gallery
Really not happy right now!!!! I ordered and was told it was in stock so I called today to see about shipping and I was told they don't have them!!! Not a really good start as a first time customer.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:25 PM   #56
Give 'er

I think I'm just going to order from Fat Bob's now that I've missed the GB - they're ~ $390 according to the shipping calculator in the cart. Not $375, but not $450 either.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #57
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboots21 View Post
On the install sheet you are not seeing the star plate. You are seeing the ball joint (the large eccentric plate that has the SPC logo on it). The is what has the rounded edge on it. Typical install has this rounded edge facing inward towards the truck with SPC logo facing out.
Thanks! I kind of wondered if I wasn't looking at it right
Old 06-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #58
bjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bradley
bjhn83's Tacoma Gallery
I just put in an order and the code worked for me... If you're still interested I'd at least try the code in checkout and see if it works for you too. Maybe I'm just lucky
Old 06-28-2012, 12:37 PM   #59
moelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nice

moelov's Tacoma Gallery
First of all I want to say THANK YOU Metal-Tech. I placed the order on Monday and it showed up at my door by Thursday same week.
I highly recommend these guys. Quick, well packaged, all looks good.

Secondly, these UCA look great. I am changing from allpro to these because of the Spindle lift I'm waiting for and these UCA look like they will work nicely. Heavy duty well made.

Again thank you and hope to see more Group Buys from you guys.

That's the way to do business!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 12:51 AM   #60
TruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant future

Name: Tru
TruKnight's Tacoma Gallery
Hrm looks like this is over just as I start shopping for a set, figures.