Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

LR UCA Group Buy - Metal Tech 4x4 - May/June 2012

Old 05-22-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

Name: Travis "LT"
LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
LR UCA Group Buy - Metal Tech 4x4 - May/June 2012

Back by popular demand Metal Tech 4x4 is having a Light Racing group buy for Tacoma World. We are offering the 2005+ Tacoma Light Racing Upper Control Arms at a special discounted price that you will need to use a coupon code to see the price. We are requiring at least 5 orders placed online using the coupon code to be apart of this group buy. Our website will capture your order but will not bill you credit card. When we reach the 5th order we will start billing everyone's order and ship out the upper control arms.

05+ Tacoma Light Racing Upper Control Arms

To receive the discount with free shipping you'll need the coupon code: LR-2ndGen

This group buy will end on June 26, 2012.

For any questions, please email info@metaltech4x4.com
1-800-839-0684

Order Update - 0
Old 05-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Are these the same ones used on the 4th Gen (03-09) 4Runner?
Old 05-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Make me #1! Ordering tonight!
Old 05-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe. . . Don't need, but could use. . . TW forces reaching for my wallet again
Old 05-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #5
Metal Tech 4x4
LT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to allLT. is a name known to all

LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Are these the same ones used on the 4th Gen (03-09) 4Runner?
Light Racing has specific UCA's for the Tacoma and the FJ Cruiser/4Runner. We are also running the same special for the FJ Cruiser/4Runner on some other boards if you want to get in on the group buy.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:49 PM   #6
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT. View Post
Light Racing has specific UCA's for the Tacoma and the FJ Cruiser/4Runner. We are also running the same special for the FJ Cruiser/4Runner on some other boards if you want to get in on the group buy.
Ok, cool. I'll have to be sure I have the funds before I commit to the GB but I should be able to, thanks!
Old 05-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #7
JBlood9 has a spectacular aura aboutJBlood9 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jordan
JBlood9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
I'm a maybe. . . Don't need, but could use. . . TW forces reaching for my wallet again
Second that. haha. its one of those, "its on sale so you have to buy it things"
Old 05-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #10
Diablo is on a distinguished road

Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea if this applies for shipping to Canada? or what the cost difference would be ?
Old 05-22-2012, 06:33 PM   #11
Metal Tech 4x4

LT.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Any idea if this applies for shipping to Canada? or what the cost difference would be ?
We will cover the $15 that it costs us to ship USPS large flat rate and the rest will be charged to you which is around $20 I believe.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #12
bunsojr is a jewel in the roughbunsojr is a jewel in the roughbunsojr is a jewel in the rough
bunsojr's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect...I just purchased these last night! Dammit!
Old 05-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #13
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered! Thanks for the great deal!
Old 05-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #14
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunsojr View Post
Perfect...I just purchased these last night! Dammit!
Cancel that order, jump on this.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #15
Diablo is on a distinguished road

Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT. View Post
We will cover the $15 that it costs us to ship USPS large flat rate and the rest will be charged to you which is around $20 I believe.
More then fair, Thanks!
Old 05-23-2012, 01:13 AM   #16

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I will be ordering as soon as the funds allow
Old 05-23-2012, 07:34 PM   #17
K25 is on a distinguished road
K25's Tacoma Gallery
03 tacoma

any plan on offering this discount for 1st Gen taco's? I'm in the market and ready to buy
Old 05-25-2012, 12:51 AM   #18
2012TRDSport is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Maintenance
Name: Geoff
2012TRDSport's Tacoma Gallery
I will be ordering within the next week or so. Sub'd!
Old 05-25-2012, 06:10 PM   #19
Country101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to all
Country101's Tacoma Gallery
I go back for another alignment in 2 weeks. If they dont get it the way I want, I'll be ordering one of these.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #20
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country101 View Post
I go back for another alignment in 2 weeks. If they dont get it the way I want, I'll be ordering one of these.
I'd get two