LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

------Universal / CB ANTENNA MOUNT Group Buy ---------

Old 06-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #41
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
I can send them out first thing monday morning.

I am not going to HuckFest, but I can send the pieces out monday so you will have them for sure for next weekend.
Sounds great! how would like like payment to work (I'm hopping we get one more to hit the 20 mark!)
Old 06-03-2012, 07:14 AM   #43
stretch85 has a spectacular aura aboutstretch85 has a spectacular aura about
stretch85's Tacoma Gallery
Just need one more order to hit the $21 price break...
Old 06-03-2012, 07:15 AM   #44
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine the other day. Looks great very nice workmanship. Bryan is a great guy needed the mout rushed so I could have it ready for the weekend to wheel and he got it out to me as soon as I paypalled money.

Thanks again! Might have to buy another and do duals haha
Old 06-03-2012, 08:39 AM   #45
GMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to all

GMRtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
Got mine the other day. Looks great very nice workmanship. Bryan is a great guy needed the mout rushed so I could have it ready for the weekend to wheel and he got it out to me as soon as I paypalled money.

Thanks again! Might have to buy another and do duals haha
Do it! You would be number 20 and we would all get the discount!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #46
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Ok guys. I decided that EVERYBODY will get the full discount even if only 19 are ordered. I will start sending them out Early tomorrow to everybody that has paid on my pay-pal: oradesertcrew@yahoo.com
They are $21 EACH + ($5.35 Flat rate shipping) sent anywhere in the U.S.

Anybody who adds there name on the list this week before Friday June 8th will get the $21 discount. But after friday June 8th they go back up to the full price. Just let me know when you send the pay-pal payment and I will get them right out.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #48
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRtaco View Post
Do it! You would be number 20 and we would all get the discount!

Already was on the list buddy, ordered, paid, and received all last week! Bryan is the man!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #50
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent
Old 06-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #51
transplant is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: theo
transplant's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #53
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bott
mick478's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome fit and finish, thanks dude!
Old 06-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #54
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Does it come with mounting hardware? ill be # 20 LOL
Old 06-06-2012, 07:51 AM   #55
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
Does it come with mounting hardware? ill be # 20 LOL
Yes it comes with ALL mounting hardware
Old 06-06-2012, 08:55 AM   #56
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Yes it comes with ALL mounting hardware

OK I'm in ill be sending payment now and a pm with my address
Old 06-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #57
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent
Old 06-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertacoma2011 View Post
Do you think this could hold a flag that is 3' x 5'? I wanna fly a confederate flag off the back of my truck
Yes-
My co-pilot is a marine and he has a huge flag mounted off of his Tacoma. (bigger than 3 X 5)
It will hold any flag no problem