Notices

Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #181
Commie is on a distinguished road

Navy: FRC West
Name: Andrei
Commie's Tacoma Gallery
Don't have time to make one, so just placed an order. Can't wait till this thing comes in so I can finally organize this damn console
Old 09-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #182
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt562 View Post
your a pleasure to talk to.
Don't accuse me of something and expect pleasantries. Otherwise I am a pleasure to talk to.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #183
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Don't accuse me of something and expect pleasantries. Otherwise I am a pleasure to talk to.
didnt accuse you of anything all I said was I dont think you should thread crap his thread.

No accusations there. oh well not wasting my time for some random person.

OP keep up the good work, cant wait to get it.
Old 09-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #184
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Todd
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Easy fellas!

To each his own. For those that have the time, tools, and ambition...go for it and make your own. For the rest...go ahead and buy one.

The idea actually came from a picture I saw somewhere on TW where a guy put a cardboard 6 pack holder in his console. I looked at the dividers in a case of beer and decided if I made that out of plastic it would work in the console.

There are a few threads on TW where guys have made some clever organizers to fit there needs. I have posted on some of them just to give the less handy folks an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
I think you should GFY, he posted his in my thread, also where do you think the idea came from?

Just offering members an alternative.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #185
lightinglark956 is on a distinguished road
Name: pat
lightinglark956's Tacoma Gallery
I bought both and LOVE them !!!!! chevy sells a drop in one that we got for my wifes avalance and its handy as hell so when I seen these I just had to have them !! best $40 bucks I have spent in a long time thanks again salex
Old 09-28-2013, 08:36 PM   #186
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered the console organizer. Hooray!

Ordered 9/28, received 10/2--thanks salex!
Old 10-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #188
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
salex's Tacoma Gallery
2014 Tacoma

I don't know. I was at the dealer a couple weeks ago. For what it's worth the sales guy said they would not have one on the lot until December. I can't see anything online other than rumors for the 2014 model.

If anyone has any firm info on the 2014 Tacoma let me know. It would be great if I could squeeze another year out of this design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egres View Post
Will this fit 2014 Taco?
Old 10-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #189
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
Ordered a combo, been eyein' it for a while.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #190
SilverBack76 is on a distinguished road

Army: 1SG, RSLC, Fort Benning, Ga
Name: Brian
SilverBack76's Tacoma Gallery
Great accessory! My OCD is happy.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #191
pebblin is a jewel in the roughpebblin is a jewel in the roughpebblin is a jewel in the roughpebblin is a jewel in the rough
pebblin's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up both organizers and it's ridiculous how much of a relief they are to have, particularly in the console. Definitely one of the best truck related-purchases I've made. Still pretty stoked whenever I open the lid.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:43 AM   #192
Taco Fan has a spectacular aura aboutTaco Fan has a spectacular aura about
Name: Bean
Taco Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine. Installation was as easy as advertised...pieces fit perfectly. Great job. Thanks!
Old 10-28-2013, 07:27 AM   #193
azsean is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
azsean's Tacoma Gallery
i bought a salex console organizer and it deformed due to the heat here in arizona within 2 1/2 months. i emailed salex but no response. pretty sad that salex wouldnt even respond back to my email.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #194
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
I did not blow you off intentionally. I answer email daily and do not recall seeing it. The email is sales@salexorganizers.com

I stand behind the product. Email me a picture of what happened and we can work it out.

PM sent also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azsean View Post
i bought a salex console organizer and it deformed due to the heat here in arizona within 2 1/2 months. i emailed salex but no response. pretty sad that salex wouldnt even respond back to my email.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:22 PM   #196
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I sell on Amazon for a higher price. Seller fees are high so I need to bump the price. Buying direct at www.salexorganizers.com is the best price for the same product. Suprisingly enough I sell more on Amazon.

I have parts in stock shipping daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe98 View Post
Are you the same seller I see on Amazon with these. Your prices are much better.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:05 PM   #197
FNG
THNKTWCE will become famous soon enoughTHNKTWCE will become famous soon enough
THNKTWCE's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered one of the glove box kits, and it will be going in a 2014 (hopefully) lol. Maybe since I'm guinea pig you could expedite the shipping Just messing around, but I will report back if it fits or not.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:47 PM   #198
Taco Fan has a spectacular aura aboutTaco Fan has a spectacular aura about
Name: Bean
Taco Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I should add to my previous post...

I bought both organizers on this site. They both fit perfectly in my 2014 Taco. Installed in minutes. I just got them, so they haven't had to endure our typical Fort Worth, Texas summer...yet. But they look like they can handle it. They appear very sturdy to me. I would think the whole console would warp before those things would. But I'll let you know next Summer if they do. Ties for Best Inexpensive Accessory I have purchased.

In case you were wondering, the other "best accessory" was the little light thingy from Fly-Eyes. Those things are awesome, too.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:24 PM   #199
Love moding vehicles as hobby
Pepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 24 yrs of Service
Name: Paul
Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Great product... Thumbs up for functionality

Quote:
Originally Posted by salex View Post
Yes I sell on Amazon for a higher price. Seller fees are high so I need to bump the price. Buying direct at www.salexorganizers.com is the best price for the same product. Suprisingly enough I sell more on Amazon.

I have parts in stock shipping daily.
Too late. I paid a few more bucks but got mine today. Console and glove box organizers are in and they fit nicely. Material seems sturdy enough to stand up to the temps in the car. I expect years of use from them. Worth the extra bucks. . Thank you.

On a separate note, azsean, note If folks have a beef with someone or a product...IM the seller before you try and put the product down. That sh@t gets under my skin. If you can't get it resolved then crap all over the thread but give them a chance.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #200
Love moding vehicles as hobby
Pepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 24 yrs of Service
Name: Paul
Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Fan View Post
Maybe I should add to my previous post...

I bought both organizers on this site. They both fit perfectly in my 2014 Taco. Installed in minutes. I just got them, so they haven't had to endure our typical Fort Worth, Texas summer...yet. But they look like they can handle it. They appear very sturdy to me. I would think the whole console would warp before those things would. But I'll let you know next Summer if they do. Ties for Best Inexpensive Accessory I have purchased.

In case you were wondering, the other "best accessory" was the little light thingy from Fly-Eyes. Those things are awesome, too.

What little light thingy. The mod for the console?

Products Discussed in this Thread