Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2013, 12:18 AM   #201
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Great products, great guy, and takes care of business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salex View Post
I did not blow you off intentionally. I answer email daily and do not recall seeing it. The email is sales@salexorganizers.com

I stand behind the product. Email me a picture of what happened and we can work it out.

PM sent also.
had mine a while now and still LOVE the items.

Thank you again Todd, u have made such a difference with these 2 products. Hope ya stick around awhile!

EDIT........... U just gave me an idea for my inlaws for xmas. They have a taco too and I bet their glove box and center console look like mine did before I got these!
Talk to ya soon
~Brock
Old 10-31-2013, 12:31 PM   #202
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Todd
salex's Tacoma Gallery
From what I can see on the Toyota website the 2014 console and glovebox have stayed the same. If anyones finds a problem let me know.

Thanks for the order! Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THNKTWCE View Post
I just ordered one of the glove box kits, and it will be going in a 2014 (hopefully) lol. Maybe since I'm guinea pig you could expedite the shipping Just messing around, but I will report back if it fits or not.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:40 PM   #203
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Follow up to the warp issue

azsean sent me a PM with a picture of the problem. It turns out it is installed upside down. This is easy to do if you put it in quick. There are slight angles on the parts to match angles in the console. The parts will bow if the angles are mismatched (upside down). I sent the link to the installation video on my website and recommended backbending the parts to flat before reinstalling. So, I don't think the AZ heat is the issue.

Waiting to hear back but I think the problem is solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salex View Post
I did not blow you off intentionally. I answer email daily and do not recall seeing it. The email is sales@salexorganizers.com

I stand behind the product. Email me a picture of what happened and we can work it out.

PM sent also.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:02 PM   #204
PopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to all
PopeHodge's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order. Looking forward to having these.

I've been putting them off for awhile thinking that I didn't really need them, but my consoles are a mess and I'm a pretty organized person.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:45 AM   #205
Taco Fan has a spectacular aura aboutTaco Fan has a spectacular aura about
Name: Bean
Taco Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe98 View Post
What little light thingy. The mod for the console?
FlyEyes thingy is a little interior light strip. It has nothing to do with these organizers. I was just saying that these organizers tie for my favorite inexpensive things I have purchased. These organizers are a must for anyone who fills the console with tire pressure gauges, utility knife, and junk (like I do).
Old 11-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #206
Love moding vehicles as hobby
Pepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 24 yrs of Service
Name: Paul
Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Fan View Post
FlyEyes thingy is a little interior light strip. It has nothing to do with these organizers. I was just saying that these organizers tie for my favorite inexpensive things I have purchased. These organizers are a must for anyone who fills the console with tire pressure gauges, utility knife, and junk (like I do).
I agree. Love them. I bought both.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #207
RC Maples is on a distinguished road

Name: Bob
RC Maples's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to order a set of these for my Tacoma but I need them shipped to a different address that my billing address. I started the order process through the website but didn't see an option to ship them anywhere other than the billing address ... how do I accomplish this?
Thanks.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:08 AM   #208
Bobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant future
Army:
Bobcape's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my Tacoma yesterday and ordered the pair of these today. First upgrade!

Bob
Old 11-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #209
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

ClayCrusher's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered one!
Old 11-05-2013, 07:33 AM   #210
PopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to all
PopeHodge's Tacoma Gallery
I received mine yesterday. Really fast shipping. I'm very impressed.

The organizers are great! I highly recommend getting some.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:37 PM   #211
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Todd great product.
I had a moment of panic when I realized my trusty box of tissue wouldn't fit. After a few minutes of smooshing the box around trying to cram it in and make it fit, I realized I could just grab the whole stack outta the box and tuck em neatly into a CD section:
Old 11-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #212
Tacomacaribe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomacaribe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomacaribe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomacaribe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomacaribe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomacaribe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomacaribe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomacaribe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomacaribe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomacaribe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomacaribe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Tacomacaribe's Tacoma Gallery
Just order mine!!!!! Can't wait
Old 11-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #213
Bobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant futureBobcape has a brilliant future
Army:
Bobcape's Tacoma Gallery
Got both of mine today. Fast shipping. Make sure to check out the online instructions. The glove box organizer takes a LOT of pressure to snap together. They both fit perfectly and work great. Thanks.

Bob
Old 11-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #214
Bearded Bandit
RigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRigidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RigidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up both, they shipped to Canada very fast and I love them. No rattling, snug and even velcro for the glove box one to hold it in place. Nice work!

Also both are semi customizable if you wanted to remove one of the leafs to create a larger storage "hole"
Old 11-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #215
TACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to beholdTACO RKN is a splendid one to behold
TACO RKN's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine...can't wait!
Old 11-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #216
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Christmas shopping

I've double stock through year end to cover holiday orders. Don't forget to send the link to someone or buy yourself a present too!

Both organizers in stock and shipping daily!

Center console organizer - $20 including shipping
Glovebox organizer - $20 + $5.70 shipping
Combo organizers - $40 including shipping

---> order at www.salexorganizers.com

See reviews on my other threads:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...n2-tacoma.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-2-tacoma.html

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie...A38SN16QTGXGG3
Old 11-24-2013, 08:23 AM   #217
Gerson00 is on a distinguished road

Gerson00's Tacoma Gallery
Can these be picked up locally?
Old 11-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #219
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
I have had mine almost a year now and can not imagine being without. They really help keep the space usable.

Products Discussed in this Thread