Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #41
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
just put my order in!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:44 PM   #43
nova423 is on a distinguished road

nova423's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my center console organizer, its AWESOME. Thanks Salex...
Old 12-05-2012, 11:51 AM   #44
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Todd
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Still plenty of time to get yourself or a buddy a Christmas present. Parts on hand and shipping USPS Priority daily. Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salex View Post
I have recently released the new glovebox organizer to go along with the console organizer. Check out my other threads to see the reviews.

Center console organizer = $20 including shipping

Glove box organizer = $20 + $4.90 shipping

Combo (both organizers) = $38 including shipping

----> Order at www.salexorganizers.com

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-2-tacoma.html

Old 12-06-2012, 12:37 AM   #45
Toyota Fanatic
smood74 is on a distinguished road

smood74's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order! I hate the clutter in the console and glove. I found expired tylenol there the other day - and to imagine the times I could've actually used it.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:00 AM   #46
Tacoma808 is on a distinguished road

Name: MaRk RiNeN
Tacoma808's Tacoma Gallery
I WANT
Old 12-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #47
taterdigger is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
taterdigger's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine.The best $20 I have spent on my truck yet. Thanks Salex!
Old 12-10-2012, 11:33 AM   #48
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Always good to hear. Thanks for the biz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taterdigger View Post
Just got mine.The best $20 I have spent on my truck yet. Thanks Salex!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #49
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Still time to get organizers by Christmas. I am shipping daily and its 2-3 days for US orders. Plenty on hand.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #50
Mpgillespie is on a distinguished road
Army: Blackhawk Helicopter Mechanic
Mpgillespie's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine!!
Quote:
No black Friday BS here. Just quality product and fast shipping. Plenty on hand and more coming. A great Christmas present for friends and family who drive a Tacoma. Don't wait until the week before Christmas as I ship USPS Priority only (to keep it simple).
Old 12-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #51
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
PMed to confirm address. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpgillespie View Post
Just ordered mine!!
Old 12-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #52
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Just purchased one. Have only had my Tacoma like 3 weeks and already noticed the center console abyss is a pain in the ass for finding stuff.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #53
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my combo!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #54
Toyota Fanatic
smood74 is on a distinguished road

smood74's Tacoma Gallery
Just installed. Wow what a difference I can actually find stuff.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #55
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Still have organizers available for Christmas. Get one for yourself or family and friends. You should be able to get it by Christmas if you have your order in by Thursday 12/20. I'm shipping daily to keep things moving.

Happy Holidays!

Quote:
I have recently released the new glovebox organizer to go along with the console organizer. Check out my other threads to see the reviews.

Center console organizer = $20 including shipping

Glove box organizer = $20 + $4.90 shipping

Combo (both organizers) = $38 including shipping

----> Order at www.salexorganizers.com

Old 12-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #56
Mpgillespie is on a distinguished road
Army: Blackhawk Helicopter Mechanic
Mpgillespie's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine and installed it!! It's perfect!! I can fit my .45 in on top of everything!!
Old 12-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #57
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
We use thin foam sheets to wrap and send circuit boards back and forth. Lined two of the console bins so I can drop my camera and gps in them and they are protected.

I have shown the dividers to several people and they were bummed that thei make and model were not available.

Might be a good little part time job doing some for other cars, off roaders etc

I sure love mine
Old 12-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #58
Bendecco is on a distinguished road
Name: Warren
Bendecco's Tacoma Gallery
Got my order in.....

I'm using an iPhone and couldn't buy on the mobile version...

Once I found the "classic" site I was good to go.....Thanks for the quick response Todd
Old 12-16-2012, 07:37 AM   #59
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the feedback on the mobile version. My web hosting company just added on some mobile functionality. I haven't paid much attention but I guess I need to. I just got myself on a smart phone last week. My kids were embarrased when I pulled out my old flip phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendecco View Post
Got my order in.....

I'm using an iPhone and couldn't buy on the mobile version...

Once I found the "classic" site I was good to go.....Thanks for the quick response Todd
Old 12-16-2012, 08:33 AM   #60
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Reviews on Amazon

I need a favor.

I have been selling a few organizers on Amazon. Buyers don't seem to leave reviews like they do on TW and EBAY. Not sure why? You can leave reviews on Amazon without purchasing from Amazon. If you guys have a minute during this busy time of year it would be great if you could add a review. I would like to build my reputation on Amazon like I have on TW and EBAY.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_au...&node=15684181

Thanks for all the business in 2012!

FYI - I charge more on Amazon to cover fees so buy direct at www.salexorganizers.com for best price.

Products Discussed in this Thread