Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #122
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Todd
salex's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent. Parts ship Wednesday. Thanks for the order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUNKY08 View Post
paypal sent! Can't wait!
Old 03-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #123
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
Saw this on TW and instantly "had to have it". This turned my console from an absolute mess into an organized space. Absolutely worth 20. Thanks
Great! Don't forget about your glove box I can fix that mess too!
Old 03-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #124
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I need to order this soon
Old 03-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #125
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the combo it's the best deal. Organize the console and glove box together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
I need to order this soon
Old 03-15-2013, 06:29 PM   #126
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Both organizers is stock and shipping daily!

Center console organizer - $20 including shipping
Glovebox organizer - $20 + $5.70 shipping
Combo organizers - $40 including shipping

---> order at www.salexorganizers.com

** See the website for Canadadian prices **
Old 03-23-2013, 10:00 AM   #127
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
So...I wanted the glove box kit after getting the console. My buddy loved the console kit I got. I ended up getting the combo with both and gave him the console as a gift. Sweet deal.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:09 PM   #129
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered my combo last night. First time ever buying something online. I cant wait they get here. It's going to like Christmas in March.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:54 AM   #130
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the order. I ship fast but the over the border orders are slow.

Online sales are great. I only sell 1-2% here in Colorado so without online I would not be in business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1983 View Post
Ordered my combo last night. First time ever buying something online. I cant wait they get here. It's going to like Christmas in March.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:47 AM   #131
Wishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wishbone1965's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered my combo today. Can't wait to get it!
Old 03-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #132
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Will drop at the PO Friday. Little slower than normal. I've been skiing with the kids we are on spring break here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone1965 View Post
Ordered my combo today. Can't wait to get it!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #133
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Free Bump

I absolutely love both my organizers. Everyone I show says "can I get that for my car?" And I say, NOPE- Tacomas only
Old 04-02-2013, 08:05 PM   #134
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, keep telling your friends. Cali seems to be Taco central. I sell 30-40% of all my organizers there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
Free Bump

I absolutely love both my organizers. Everyone I show says "can I get that for my car?" And I say, NOPE- Tacomas only
Old 04-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #135
Twindad222 is on a distinguished road
Twindad222's Tacoma Gallery
Order made, looks like a great mod as well as a great way to use the space. Thanks
Old 04-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #136
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Both organizers is stock and shipping daily!

Center console organizer - $20 including shipping
Glovebox organizer - $20 + $5.70 shipping
Combo organizers - $40 including shipping

---> order at www.salexorganizers.com

** See the website for Canadadian prices **
Old 04-09-2013, 06:10 PM   #137
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
I used a butane torch with heat attachment normally used for heat shrinking..... then heated the joints from a safe distance, then scraped the side of the torches shroud along these joints/seams in the glove box organizer pushing the melted plastic into the cracks/seams..... basically melted the excess plastic down and used it to kinda plastic weld the parts to themselves.

Worked like a charm.........

I would say the technique could be replicated safer with a soldering iron depending on heat settings....worked much better than epoxy (I tried).....and better than using tension from electrical tape.

Products from OP are top notch......simple, but extremely handy and easy to assemble.

Thanks again Todd!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #138
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Clever! Playing with fire paid off!

The plastic is polyethylene which no adhesive sticks well to. So if you want the organizer to be a single piece "welding" is the best method. Well done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
I used a butane torch with heat attachment normally used for heat shrinking..... then heated the joints from a safe distance, then scraped the side of the torches shroud along these joints/seams in the glove box organizer pushing the melted plastic into the cracks/seams..... basically melted the excess plastic down and used it to kinda plastic weld the parts to themselves.

Worked like a charm.........

I would say the technique could be replicated safer with a soldering iron depending on heat settings....worked much better than epoxy (I tried).....and better than using tension from electrical tape.

Products from OP are top notch......simple, but extremely handy and easy to assemble.

Thanks again Todd!
Old 04-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #139
DesertSand has a spectacular aura aboutDesertSand has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard:
DesertSand's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered!! An other great tacoma mod.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:45 PM   #140
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Got it! It will be in the mail Monday. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertSand View Post
Just ordered!! An other great tacoma mod.

Products Discussed in this Thread