Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2013, 11:48 AM   #141
djmixerx is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
djmixerx's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!! Ordered one. Looks like a neat concept.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #142
surfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura aboutsurfnmoto2 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Lee
surfnmoto2's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered, thanks for the clutter fixer!
Lee
Old 04-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #143
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Todd
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Two to Cali, Two to Hawaii, and it's snowing like crazy here in Denver!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:39 PM   #144
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Both organizers is stock and shipping daily!

Center console organizer - $20 including shipping
Glovebox organizer - $20 + $5.70 shipping
Combo organizers - $40 including shipping

---> order at www.salexorganizers.com
Old 04-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #145
Wishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wishbone1965's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Just Installed the combo set today. Man this thing is awesome! Thanks for a great product!
Old 04-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #146
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
What better place to start your spring cleaning than in your truck? Glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone1965 View Post
Just Installed the combo set today. Man this thing is awesome! Thanks for a great product!
Old 05-12-2013, 06:00 AM   #147
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Both organizers in stock and shipping daily!

See reviews on my other threads:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...n2-tacoma.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-2-tacoma.html
Old 05-18-2013, 09:20 AM   #148
DesertSand has a spectacular aura aboutDesertSand has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard:
DesertSand's Tacoma Gallery
So awesome, I ordered another to give as a gift.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #149
Wishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wishbone1965's Tacoma Gallery
Love this thing! My LCP fits in there perfectly!
Old 05-25-2013, 07:35 AM   #150
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-25-2013, 09:07 AM   #151
Does not suffer fools lightly
linzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud oflinzy77 has much to be proud of

Name: Linzy
linzy77's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered the Combo! Looks awesome. I was wondering what I was going to have to fab to do something similar. If it works well it will be worth every penny. Thanks guys.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #152
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! It will be in the mail Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linzy77 View Post
Ordered the Combo! Looks awesome. I was wondering what I was going to have to fab to do something similar. If it works well it will be worth every penny. Thanks guys.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #153
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #154
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered the combo off your website, thanks!
Old 06-07-2013, 11:22 AM   #155
Army Retired
mltaylo3 is a name known to allmltaylo3 is a name known to allmltaylo3 is a name known to allmltaylo3 is a name known to allmltaylo3 is a name known to allmltaylo3 is a name known to all

Army: Retired Army, Signal Corps
Name: Mike
mltaylo3's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered the combo, think it's a great idea. Thanks for keeping it simple and making a solid product.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #156
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Great to hear! Tell your Tacoma friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mltaylo3 View Post
Ordered the combo, think it's a great idea. Thanks for keeping it simple and making a solid product.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #157
Human after all
2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
The center console organizer is a must buy! I bought one earlier this year and it has been great. I am old school and still use CDs in my truck. This organizer keeps them all together when I go off road.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #158
willhoss is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Electronic technician First Class
Name: Clint
willhoss's Tacoma Gallery
Salex + a little magic of my own

I bought a salex organizer and loved it, but noticed there was still a lot of space above so I milled out this tray to sit on top.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #159
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhoss View Post

I bought a salex organizer and loved it, but noticed there was still a lot of space above so I milled out this tray to sit on top.
That's awesome. Want to make another one?
Old 06-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #160
willhoss is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Electronic technician First Class
Name: Clint
willhoss's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately, it required quite a bit of machine time, and it was my friend's mill.

Products Discussed in this Thread