Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #161
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhoss View Post
Unfortunately, it required quite a bit of machine time, and it was my friend's mill.
So you are saying I've got a chance?
Old 06-17-2013, 11:44 PM   #162
Harkonnendog is on a distinguished road

Harkonnendog's Tacoma Gallery
Got my combo for Father's Day... Great customer service.

I was worried when I snapped the glove box sections together but it fits perfectly, no rattle at all. It actually seems like it came with the truck.

Mr Yo & Salex, no can defend.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #163
suhteevin is on a distinguished road
Name: Steven
suhteevin's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent!
Old 07-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #164
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Todd
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Happy 4th!

Just a quick update to those that placed orders last week. I took a few days of vacation off the grid. I'm back and will ship everything Monday morning. Hope everyone had a good hoilday weekend!

Both organizers in stock and shipping daily!

Center console organizer - $20 including shipping
Glovebox organizer - $20 + $5.70 shipping
Combo organizers - $40 including shipping

---> order at www.salexorganizers.com

See reviews on my other threads:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...n2-tacoma.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-2-tacoma.html
Old 07-13-2013, 07:11 AM   #166
Vmmvmmm is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
Vmmvmmm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Neat View Post
That's awesome. Want to make another one?
This needs to be done, I would buy it right now. (Console tray)
Old 07-13-2013, 04:36 PM   #167
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I've had my organizer for the center console and the glove box now for about a month.

here is my quick review.

1. I love the idea behind this. It works very well.
2. My parts showed up 'warped' most likely due to the heat here in Az and them sitting in a metal mailbox. I've tried to get them as straight as possible but they just keep warping. All the parts in my center console are curved and it looks rather cheap and bugs me. Because of the warp it doesn't fit perfect in the center console.
3. Due to the warp the glove box organizer wouldn't go together very nice and took some super glue to hold parts in place so I could slide it in. Once it was in place it looks good and has been holding up rather well and you can't really see the warped parts at all.

Final thoughts... The idea is great, it does a great job of giving you options to make different sized pockets that makes it more suitable for different applications and fits your needs, however the materials are somewhat cheap and I think its a bit too much money for what you get.

I'd say if you don't live in a hot state and the parts don't warp on you then its a solid product.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #168
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered one today
Old 07-16-2013, 01:43 PM   #169
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered! Omg I've spent so much money this month on my truck.......
Old 08-25-2013, 08:24 PM   #170
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't been on TW too much this summer but the organizer business is going well. Thanks for all the business and referals!

Both organizers is stock and shipping daily!

Center console organizer - $20 including shipping
Glovebox organizer - $20 + $5.70 shipping
Combo organizers - $40 including shipping

---> order at www.salexorganizers.com
Old 08-27-2013, 08:07 AM   #171
brian0128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian0128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian0128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian0128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian0128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian0128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian0128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian0128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian0128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian0128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian0128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Brian
brian0128's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered the center console organizer.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:26 PM   #173
Ulysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
You still selling brother?
Old 09-21-2013, 05:43 AM   #174
J Gibson is on a distinguished road

Navy: Hospital Corpsman, 4th MarDiv
Name: J
J Gibson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gibson View Post
just ordered off of the website using paypal. anxious to try this product. looks and sounds neat.
Have had both the glove box and console organizers for several weeks now. I like them both and would buy again without hesitation. My wife has a '12 Acura MDX and she is envious of these organizers.
Old 09-21-2013, 07:33 AM   #175
www.salexorganizers.com
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Alive and well! Shipping daily. You can order at www.salexorganizers.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysiss View Post
You still selling brother?
Old 09-22-2013, 09:44 AM   #176
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
payment has been sent for the combo!!. Cant wait for it to get here and organize everything.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #177
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Youz guyz should make your own, save a couple bucks, and feel good about yourself that you made it.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...r-console.html
Old 09-22-2013, 12:51 PM   #178
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Youz guyz should make your own, save a couple bucks, and feel good about yourself that you made it.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...r-console.html
I think you shoudlnt thread crap this guys sale thread.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #179
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt562 View Post
I think you shoudlnt thread crap this guys sale thread.
I think you should GFY, he posted his in my thread, also where do you think the idea came from?

Just offering members an alternative.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #180
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
I think you should GFY, he posted his in my thread, also where do you think the idea came from?

Just offering members an alternative.
your a pleasure to talk to.

Products Discussed in this Thread