Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Todd
salex's Tacoma Gallery
Center console and glove box organizers for Gen2 Tacoma

It will take you longer to clean out your console than it will to install the organizer. The pieces interlock, so there is no glue, velcro, or fasteners. There are 2 configurations: one for CD storage, and one without. You get the peices for both it's just how you assemble it. Black is the only color available.

These have been reviewed on Tacoma World forum with details and installation.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/219169-center-console-organizer-gen2-tacoma.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-2-tacoma.html

Installation instructions on YouTube at http://youtu.be/Ej1I2fry5ms

Proudly made in Denver Colorado. Thanks for supporting small business.

11/26/14 - Order direct from Amazon.com using Tacoma World discount

To order: www.amazon.com/shops/salexorganizers use discount code SALEXTW2 to receive $2 off per organizer.

I have made several changes since my last post. I have a Tacoma World discount on Amazon that can be used on single organizers. Use code SALEXTW2 to get a $2 discount per organizer ($20 each).

Additionally, if you purchase both the Center Console Organizer and the Glove Box Organizer you get both for $40. No code needed, discount applied automatically at checkout.

Both promotions can be used when the pair are purchased together. You get the pair for about $36 with free shipping. These are both available as Amazon Prime products.

Also, the Glove Box organizer has just been improved for quick and easy snap fit assembly. The parts are now molded ABS. Check out the video to see for yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma-withcds.jpg   Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma-withoutcds.jpg   Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma-console-organizer-white-background.jpg   Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma-new-gbo-white-background.jpg   Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma-new-gbo-empty.jpg  

Center console organizer for Gen2 Tacoma-new-gbo-full.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Instructions for Salex Tacoma GBO.pdf (907.8 KB, 115 views)
Old 07-30-2012, 09:25 PM   #2
www.salexorganizers.com
salex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedsalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Todd
salex's Tacoma Gallery
300 sold so far!

Things have slowed down some this summer. Everybody is out playing with their toys. The way it should be!

I have plenty on hand and only good feeback so far. PM me with your email if you want one. $20 includes US shipping, $2.50 more for Canada. Payment via Paypal.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:32 PM   #3
stocksport will become famous soon enoughstocksport will become famous soon enough

stocksport's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't think I needed one, but convinced myself to try it after reading everyones comments. JUST BUY IT! That's all you need to know.

Thanks
Old 07-30-2012, 11:24 PM   #4
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
I have one.. Fits great and is very convenient!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #5
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
want one
Old 07-30-2012, 11:36 PM   #6
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
I have one and they are freaking awesome, salex is great to work with too.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
Aight
Got it thanks bro smooth transition. Th box. Look clean now not all messy
Old 08-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #8
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine a couple days ago,waiting to get cant wait this thing looks awesome,grwat job op
Old 08-08-2012, 07:03 AM   #9
Aight
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
Just ordered mine a couple days ago,waiting to get cant wait this thing looks awesome,grwat job op
You will like it. Its useful
Old 08-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #10
OsideTRD will become famous soon enoughOsideTRD will become famous soon enough

OsideTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I bought one and i love it
Old 08-09-2012, 12:41 AM   #11
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsideTRD View Post
I bought one and i love it
this. for the price, it is WELL WORTH it. Ladies and Germs, just do it. its $20 freaking bones. here in California, that is almost have a tank of gas. buy it
Old 08-09-2012, 02:50 AM   #12
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I want.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:28 AM   #13
kane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kane's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be getting one of these!
Old 08-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #15
Tommys2 is on a distinguished road

Army: Chinook Helicopter Mech, SP4
Name: Tom
Tommys2's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up console organizer

PM and Paypal sent--can't wait. my console has been a mess since day 1.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #16
scionicboom is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
scionicboom's Tacoma Gallery
PM and payment sent.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:07 AM   #17
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered one. Thanks
Old 08-15-2012, 06:47 AM   #18
scionicboom is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
scionicboom's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine yesterday. Very fast shipping.

Very simplistic design, but very effective. Fits perfect. I recommend this to anyone that likes to keep a lot of junk in the console.

Products Discussed in this Thread