LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

09-11 Lower Center Console (3 Blanks/2 Pwr Plugs) $98 Shipped

Old 06-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #21
comajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura about
comajoe's Tacoma Gallery
are the "blanks" included??

i am sooo in...
Old 06-27-2012, 03:46 PM   #22
Burritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of light
Burritos Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't come with blanks.

Does anyone know where to find switches that are the correct size?

after trimming the inside down of course.

I found some switches that were close, but are AC switches, DPST, and won't light up if connected to DC.
Attached Thumbnails
09-11 Lower Center Console (3 Blanks/2 Pwr Plugs)  Shipped-imag0445.jpg  
Old 06-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #23
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
got mine the other day!

Old 06-30-2012, 10:28 AM   #24
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
can anyone tell me how hard is it to replace this piece? I want to get one but will have to wait a little, to many other mods and Kids taken all my money.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #25
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddbus View Post
can anyone tell me how hard is it to replace this piece? I want to get one but will have to wait a little, to many other mods and Kids taken all my money.

CLICK HERE
Old 06-30-2012, 10:38 AM   #26
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
WOW, that only took you a minute to reply, Thanks alot.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:00 PM   #28
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to Raddbus for the heads up on this!

Ordered the panel, 3 blanks & 1 gray flipcap for the 12v socket without one. Another great Tacoma score from T&C Toyota.........
Old 07-20-2012, 03:42 PM   #29
ee1284 is on a distinguished road
ee1284's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Thanks to Raddbus for the heads up on this!

Ordered the panel, 3 blanks & 1 gray flipcap for the 12v socket without one. Another great Tacoma score from T&C Toyota.........
Do you by chance know the part# for the gray cap?

Thanks
Old 07-21-2012, 05:29 AM   #30
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ee1284 View Post
Do you by chance know the part# for the gray cap?

Thanks
No, but I can post it up when I get mine. For whatever reason, I have had a couple of local dealerships tell me they can't give out parts numbers over the phone. Yet another weak g@y attempt to keep you overpaying out the ass I guess. If they want to preserve their revenue stream they could quit running people off with their retard shady practices.....well most of them. I didn't ask David, he may give it out.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #31
dragon is on a distinguished road
dragon's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, can he ship to Canada?
Old 07-24-2012, 04:43 AM   #32
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon View Post
Hey, can he ship to Canada?
Ya know i bet if you called Dave and asked him, he would have an answer...
Old 07-24-2012, 05:32 PM   #33
dragon is on a distinguished road
dragon's Tacoma Gallery
Does Dave work in the parts department or service?
Old 07-30-2012, 06:34 PM   #35
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Got the goods today. Pics when done. Got an aux port for center spot that'll plug right into the GROM, a 6 CD that will be getting a black facelift, a URD SS and running cb wiring all at same time while dash and console all apart. Thanks again for the cool GB Linwood.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #36
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
I am so ordering one of these soon...
Old 08-01-2012, 05:54 AM   #37
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here's a crappy MS Paint version sneak peek at what mine will look like after the install. Thinking about flippin the flip caps where they open up instead of down.........and maybe some black ones instead of the gray.

****** Just ordered black flip caps. Make sure to speak to David to get them for 7.00 a piece instead of the 15 one of the other guys was trying to charge. If you are ordering black ones then tell them 2012 for your yr model because that's when the black became available. Tan and gray are from 05 forward.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #38
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Can I still get in on this?
Old 08-08-2012, 05:00 AM   #39
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yeah, saw the 2012s and was wondering the same thing but I will have 2 blanks free for whatever I may do in the future so I just went for the symmetry. I would really like the 2012 if the 12v were split by switch panel. I did break down and order 3 black flipcaps for mine so waiting on those for install this weekend. I got an extra one for my USB port in the blank under the drivers side AC vent just in case the rubber cover on it ever fails.

Side note on 2012s......don't really care for the black'd out climate control setting rings. I like black knobs and faceplate. Also prefer the contrast of silver AC & recirc buttons.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:12 AM   #40
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

How do the 12v in front of shifter affect cupholders behind the shifter? I have 3 cupholders in center console behind shifter so no issue there. If my USB was down there then the flash drive might get in the way of the cubby in front of the shifter somewhat. My USB is already up on dash to left of stereo under the AC vent. I could move it down but then would have to put one of the 12v outlets up there and that could make for close quarters between dash and steering wheel depending on what is plugged in so just leaving USB where it is. My aux outlet is just the 3.5mm, not combo USB/AUX. Just give David a call and ask about the 2012 piece. Doubt it would be an issue to get same price.