Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

09-11 Lower Center Console (3 Blanks/2 Pwr Plugs) $98 Shipped

Old 08-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #41
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Poop!! I just picked one up from Camelback. I do need a switch blank.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #42
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
How do the 12v in front of shifter affect cupholders behind the shifter? I have 3 cupholders in center console behind shifter so no issue there. If my USB was down there then the flash drive might get in the way of the cubby in front of the shifter somewhat. My USB is already up on dash to left of stereo under the AC vent. I could move it down but then would have to put one of the 12v outlets up there and that could make for close quarters between dash and steering wheel depending on what is plugged in so just leaving USB where it is. My aux outlet is just the 3.5mm, not combo USB/AUX. Just give David a call and ask about the 2012 piece. Doubt it would be an issue to get same price.
v6 auto's have the cupholders in front of the shifter.

i have a 6sp and mine are behind the shifter. well 2 of the 3 that are left anyways.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #43
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha, mine are like that in my car and bigger,taller shit in the cupholders = no go. Forgot on Tacoma autos they were in front. But yeah, give David a call. He is very cool and will most likely do same deal for the 2012 part. When the GB for color matched 05-10 grills was going on, I got a 2011 grill for same deal as the other ones.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #44
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well, you did save some money on a need thing by getting your flipper back. Glad that worked out for ya BTW. So to balance things out, you now have imaginary unspent mod monies for a want item. That's how that works, lol.............
Old 08-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #45
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Poop!! I just picked one up from Camelback. I do need a switch blank.
I have a leftover switch blank if you need one. PM address, you can has it.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #46
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Are those switch blanks the same size as the ones to the left of the steering wheel? they look shorter
Old 08-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #47
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They are not the same as blanks left of steering wheel. Not sure the ones from 09-11 and the ones on the 2012 in center piece are the same but they look to be. They are like 3$ new.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:03 PM   #48
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

good to know. thanks

oh is there a part no. for them?
Old 08-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #49
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have it on the bag I got them in from T&C. I will post up part number after work for those and also will post up the black flipcap cover number when I get those in.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #50
n00b

thanks!
Old 08-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #51
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
good to know. thanks

oh is there a part no. for them?
the part number for the blanks is 55539-52060-C0.

GRAY flipcap part number is 85535-0C010-B2
Old 08-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #52
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BLACK flipcap part number is 85535-0C010-C0
Old 08-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #53
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alright, swapped out the panel this wknd. 1st things first, there is a little rectangle plug that will be needed from the old panel. No clue WTF it's purpose is but just moved it over.......

More pics of the panel in place. The left hand 12v hole is different than the righthand side so a bit of modding on panel was required to make it work. Just a bit of dremel and wedging a piece of zipstrip in between flipcap ear and sleeve of socket to make it stick out more to hold it in place better.......

Since I have full black and silver dash setups to play with, took this opportunity to go full black with the silver buttons & control panel in face for the 6 disc oem moved to black face from a single disc so now it is black face non-JBL 6 disc with GROM usb/aux & ipod connections.

Old 08-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #54
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Alright, swapped out the panel this wknd. 1st things first, there is a little rectangle plug that will be needed from the old panel. No clue WTF it's purpose is but just moved it over.......

More pics of the panel in place. The left hand 12v hole is different than the righthand side so a bit of modding on panel was required to make it work. Just a bit of dremel and wedging a piece of zipstrip in between flipcap ear and sleeve of socket to make it stick out more to hold it in place better.......
Any pictures of these things?
Old 08-13-2012, 03:17 AM   #55
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Of what? In the 1st pic the little rectangle plug is right above the ebrake handle in center of pic. Supposing it may be something for the cubby on autos to grab onto that replaces having an ebrake? No pic of mod detail on lefthand 12v outlet. Basically it needed a small groove on either side dremeled in the rim of plastic on backside of panel for the ears of flipcap to catch. On the righthand side there is no rim on the hole, just flat. I used a pick on one side of the 12v socket to pull ear up just enough to push a small piece of a zipstrip I cut to fit so the ear stays protruding out a bit extra to keep socket snug in the panel where you wouldn't pull it out of panel removing whatever you plug into it.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:27 AM   #57
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
So if I order one of these on 9/1 i should be good yes?

Yes....and probably even after 9/1 to be honest...
Old 09-17-2012, 02:26 AM   #59
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
Any chance we can still order just found this

Probably...give him a call...