Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

09-11 Lower Center Console (3 Blanks/2 Pwr Plugs) $98 Shipped

Old 06-13-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
09-11 Lower Center Console (3 Blanks/2 Pwr Plugs) $98 Shipped

Picture courtesy of ME

CLICK HERE FOR INSTALL

I just spoke with David at Town and Country Toyota and he is willing to hook us up with a Group buy on the lower part of the center console where the 3 blanks and the 2 power sockets are on the 09-11 Tacomas. He can do $98 shipped in either grey or beige. This will be shipped via UPS ground. This will be good up until 1 Sept 12 so get it while you can. Just like the OEM grill deal, call ask for Dave, tell him Linwood sent you, mention TW and you are going to be golden. Here is his info…
704-552-7600
Hours of Operation:

7-7 M-F
7-4 Sat
Old 06-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post

Pic courtesy of FreidTaco

I just spoke with David at Town and Country Toyota and he is willing to hook us up with a Group buy on the lower part of the center console where the 3 blanks and the 2 power sockets are on the 09-11 Tacomas. He can do $98 shipped in either grey or beige. This will be shipped via UPS ground. This will be good up until 1 Sept 12 so get it while you can. Just like the OEM grill deal, call ask for Dave, tell him Linwood sent you, mention TW and you are going to be golden. Here is his info…
704-552-7600
Hours of Operation:

7-7 M-F
7-4 Sat
You da man!!!! Been waiting on this!!!! Just got my mirror relocate kit too... Stop making me spend all my $$$$$
Old 06-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #3
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
You da man!!!! Been waiting on this!!!! Just got my mirror relocate kit too... Stop making me spend all my $$$$$

Old 06-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #4
Bajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Remote Duty Paramedic
Bajatacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone figured out whether this will fit an '05 yet? If it works I'm in!
Old 06-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #5
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajatacoma View Post

yes!
Old 06-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #6
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajatacoma View Post
put one in my 06 months ago. got mine from toyotapartsales.com tho
Old 06-13-2012, 04:24 PM   #7
ty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty (like tie your shoes)
ty.s07's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to ty.s07
will do this as soon as i get paid, I can't waittt!!!!! thanks for hooking us up. I assume the lower piece won't come with the aux plug or anything, just the blank spots for them?
Old 06-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #8
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty.s07 View Post
will do this as soon as i get paid, I can't waittt!!!!! thanks for hooking us up. I assume the lower piece won't come with the aux plug or anything, just the blank spots for them?

Probably not I never asked when I set it up. I did this for yous guys, I have an 09...ask when you order though...
Old 06-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #10
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RedTaco View Post
So when I but this for my 05, will it make my ATRAK work?

Yes, it will also give you a t-case locker
Old 06-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #11
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Finally! I have been looking for one of these forever!
Old 06-14-2012, 07:15 AM   #12
Bajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBajatacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Remote Duty Paramedic
Bajatacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Disregard

Part number from the other thread is: 55407-04040-b0
Old 06-14-2012, 07:26 AM   #14
Burritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of lightBurritos Taco is a glorious beacon of light
Burritos Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Left a message yesterday around 6pm est, but he had already left for the day. He called back this morning and I spoke to him about ten minutes ago, very nice guy, said I was the first one to call him and order.

He said I should get my new console piece by Tuesday! Very excited to get this in.

Thanks for doing the work to find this deal.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:59 AM   #15
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
, can't wait till payday!!!
Old 06-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #16
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
This is MY picture
You mad bro!? I changed it....take a deep breath and calm the fawk down....smh...is it really that serious you had to send me a PM?
Old 06-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #17
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
You mad bro!? I changed it....take a deep breath and calm the fawk down....smh...is it really that serious you had to send me a PM?
i just want credit where credit is due. you are free to use it.
All i said in the pm was that this was my picture and not freidtacos picture.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:07 AM   #18
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
i just want credit where credit is due. you are free to use it.
All i said in the pm was that this was my picture and not freidtacos picture.
Its all good bro, i took my own picture...
Old 06-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #19
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine. Thank you sir!
Old 06-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #20
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Ordered mine. Thank you sir!

No problem devil dog!