Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

8" 55 watt hids and various led bars

Old 06-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
8" 55 watt hids and various led bars

Hey guys I picked up some lights from the dude that runs tough-light and talked to him about doing a group by for us. The owner is nice dude and he currently supplies lights to the engage guys. Check out what he's willing to do for us and let me know if u have any questions I'm also going to include his phone number so u can contact him directly for ordering or questions...
951-704-3417, just tell him from the tacomaworld group buy

8" 55W Red Ring HID $80each *$ *5 *shipping anywhere in the US * Retail $119

22" Black Series @ $ 289 each * $ 10 shipping anywhere in the US * *Retail $399. * 7,500 Lumen

42" Black Series @ $ 580 each * $ 15 shipping anywhere in the US * *Retail $749 *15,000 Lumen

30" Silver Series @ $ 335 each * $ 15 shipping anywhere in the US * *Retail $449. *7,100 Lumen

50" Silver Series @ $ 575 each * $ 20 shipping anywhere in the US * *Retail $799. 12,300 Lumen

Old 06-13-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
when does the gb end?
Old 06-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The pics are what he sent me Id assume Adam was ok with it they are also on the website if u guys need more info tough-light.com. And this pricing goes till the 4th of July
Old 06-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #5
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Did you ask Adam permission to use his truck?
J/k...these are great light bars for what its worth.
actually, i own both of those images...

hahahaha
Old 06-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #6
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
actually, i own both of those images...

hahahaha
Ha...yeah I know....just like to break balls once a week on here.
Btw, I've worked in glendale for the past 15 years and haven't spotted you once. You around glendale much?
Old 06-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Ha...yeah I know....just like to break balls once a week on here.
Btw, I've worked in glendale for the past 15 years and haven't spotted you once. You around glendale much?
sorta... i live on the east side of town, so i don't venture much into Glendale central much...

being self employed, i don't have regular commute hours either, so as obnoxiously obvious as my truck is, i don't get spotted a lot... haha
Old 06-13-2012, 10:26 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'd

Been wanting a 22" LED Bar for my front bumper (The Hella BM 500s don't cut it) and that's a damn good price.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:30 PM   #9
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 06-13-2012, 11:26 PM   #10
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
Subd
Me too.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:39 AM   #11
All Pms replied
Old 07-26-2012, 07:03 AM   #12
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Is the 32" black series not included?