Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro's New APEX Front Bumper Group Buy & Give-a-way

Old 09-20-2012, 05:06 PM   #221
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
I just tucked them in the bumper. No issues yet, but I plan on using some sheet metal screws to hold them down.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #222
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
I tucked what ever my tires didn't eat in and used no-residue black duct tape from Depot. So far, so good. Replacement inner fender wells are like 20-30 bucks.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:11 AM   #227
mountaincanoe is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
mountaincanoe's Tacoma Gallery
Just noticed my truck is on your website All Pro! Cool

Nice bumper...very happy with it! Thanks!!!!!!!! I get a ton of positive comments about it!!!

https://www.allprooffroad.com/05taco...x-front-bumper
Old 09-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #228
Tunajoe13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
Tunajoe13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shweller View Post
I would, but dont want the headlights and wiring to be exposed. Without the plastic its a straight shot into alot of electric items and connections...
Yes veru true. I was a bit upset when mine came out and tires ate them bc I didnt have any fog lights in for two weeks after bumper was installed. I kinda had no choice but after doing it and getting over some stuff being exposed I really like the look. Looks like a machine. lol. I live in FL and this time of year we get heavy rains. I've had no issues with any wires being in the elemenets. I also installed hids in my headlights with piaa 510's in the bumper. All wires are loomed with heatshrink connections. I work in the marine industry and always overkill with waterproofing wires. I totally understand you reasoning not to trim them but thought i'd throw this out there for ya. I probably would've done what your gonna do if I wasnt on the highway when they blew out and got eaten by my 34'' tires.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #230
flashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really nice
flashsplat's Tacoma Gallery
So, i don't have a 2011 or less Taco but for some reason I still read every dagum word in this thread lol.. These things look pretty pimp. I actually like the wrap around bar .

Sadly, i read all this to see if I could get the inside scoop on when the 2012 one would be released but it wasn't mentioned :/

Congrats Brian on the win! Maybe you can ask them when the 2012 is coming out since they like you and everything :P
Old 09-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #231
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see if this bumper would actually fit a 2012. I know the grille is different and all, but are the bumper mounting bolts still the same?
Old 09-27-2012, 06:35 PM   #232
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Center area below grille is different, that's bout it. Under headlights and fender levels are same. Bolt patterns are same .
Old 09-27-2012, 08:03 PM   #233

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Center area below grille is different, that's bout it. Under headlights and fender levels are same. Bolt patterns are same .
Thanks Tyler...Good to know for future swaps. It might not look as good with the grille, but I don't care...I'm not going for "Street Queen" looks
Old 09-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #235
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Here is our standard bumper mounted on a 2012, from a post on our Facebook page:

Here is a sneak peek of our 2012 version:

Old 09-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #236

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Sarah...! The LED lights look freaky on the white truck. Very similar to some that I've installed in sunglass/watch display cases.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:24 AM   #237
trdwssrs is on a distinguished road

trdwssrs's Tacoma Gallery
all good n' da hood

Bumper came in...now out for powder coating...more waiting
Old 10-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #238
yotapilot is on a distinguished road
Marines:
yotapilot's Tacoma Gallery
When is the APEX front bumper for the first gen tacoma going to be available for purchase?
Old 10-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #239
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotapilot View Post
When is the APEX front bumper for the first gen tacoma going to be available for purchase?
Within the next few weeks.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #240
lurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud oflurpranger has much to be proud of

Army: LRS
lurpranger's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine ordered and the wait is killing me!!