Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro's New APEX Front Bumper Group Buy & Give-a-way

Old 06-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #21
shweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant future

shweller's Tacoma Gallery
Badass bumper! I am hoping to get the funds before the promotional period is over. Im local so not having to pay shipping is awessome. Not a fan of the healight hoops but will get the center hoop. I'm running 5100"s with TRD off road coils. Do I need to respring my shock for the added weight of the bumper?
Old 06-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #22
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Our new brackets should work with previous versions. We'll have pricing available soon.

put me on the list and call me up when they become available
Old 06-20-2012, 02:16 AM   #23
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post

put me on the list and call me up when they become available

They wont call me...but keep me posted when you find out when they are available.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:48 AM   #25
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Our new brackets should work with previous versions. We'll have pricing available soon.
awesome, thanks for the update!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #26
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely thinking about ordering, just not sure about the center light hoop yet. It seems a bit wide to me. Any pics of the bumper with just the center light hoop?
Old 06-20-2012, 08:29 AM   #27
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDirt View Post

Looks AWESOME Jay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSectionxEightx View Post
I'm definitely thinking about ordering, just not sure about the center light hoop yet. It seems a bit wide to me. Any pics of the bumper with just the center light hoop?
Its the same exact light hoop as our 3 piece bumper.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:45 AM   #28
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Excellent!!
Old 06-20-2012, 08:51 AM   #29
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Its the same exact light hoop as our 3 piece bumper. [/QUOTE]

OK. Maybe I'm jus crazy
Old 06-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #30
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any without the AP branding?
Old 06-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #32
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
Do you have any without the AP branding?
Negative.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #33
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! I can't wait to see the one for a 2012. Will it be the same price?
Old 06-20-2012, 11:31 AM   #34
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Negative.
Ok. It is still very tempting... what could you do for me if I ordered this and a rear bumper with hitch??
Old 06-20-2012, 11:43 AM   #35
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you order one in the group buy, we'll select one of the orders to get their bumper free and will refund their money.
Differences, besides the look, include being one-piece vs bolt-together, heavy-duty - 3/16" (.188) vs 10 gauge (.134) outer, with optional welded-on lightbars w/headlight protection, & more tire clearance.
Looking good. I'm glad to see the new line is a little more beefy then the past.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:50 AM   #36

Quote:
Ok. It is still very tempting... what could you do for me if I ordered this and a rear bumper with hitch??
Email me.

Stephen at allprooffroad dot com
Old 06-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #37
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Looking good. I'm glad to see the new line is a little more beefy then the past.

Second time I have seen you compliment AllPro..everything ok in Jersey?
Old 06-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #38
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post

Second time I have seen you compliment AllPro..everything ok in Jersey?

PM sent as not to "off topic" an AP thread
Old 06-20-2012, 12:58 PM   #39

Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Email me.

Stephen at allprooffroad dot com

I emailed you, thank you
Old 06-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #40

Quote:
I emailed you, thank you
Replied!