Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro's New APEX Front Bumper Group Buy & Give-a-way

Old 06-21-2012, 12:09 AM   #41
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Can you still run the stock sway bar?
Old 06-21-2012, 12:14 AM   #42
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Can you still run the stock sway bar?
Yes.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:10 AM   #43
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Can you shoot me a PM for the front bumper bare with center hoop and a set of sliders shipped to 23608. I can get a business addy if that lowers shipping costs.

Any extra you can deal for active LEO would be helpful!!
Old 06-22-2012, 10:01 AM   #46
Tripp18200 is on a distinguished road
Name: Martin
Tripp18200's Tacoma Gallery
Could I see a top view of the bumper?
Old 06-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #47
grant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grant99's Tacoma Gallery
I already have your front bumper, any deals on the rear?
Old 06-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #48
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp18200 View Post

2X...and I'm subbed.

Want to see a pic taken standing in front of the truck...
Looking down at the bumper/grill at a 45 degree angle...
From about 5 ft away. That should give me the view
I need to see to make my decision.

Thanks.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #49
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerking View Post
Any idea whether it's compatible with ATO IFS skid?
Should be, but we can't guarantee it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerking View Post
Also curious about whether shipping costs can be reduced by shipping to a business
Shipping costs are less to a business, especially one that has a loading dock or forklift, and even less if you pick up at the carrier's terminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp18200 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by grant99 View Post
I already have your front bumper, any deals on the rear?
We are getting ready to post an armor sale for 10% off (cannot be combined with other offers).
Old 06-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #50
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Ordered.

If you want to drop 10% off the sliders I ordered with it, I would smile even more And throw in some stickers. My countersteers should be here about the same time and with the wheels comes tires I'll have a build thread worthy truck!
Old 06-25-2012, 04:38 PM   #51
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enders Taco View Post
Ordered.

If you want to drop 10% off the sliders I ordered with it, I would smile even more And throw in some stickers. My countersteers should be here about the same time and with the wheels comes tires I'll have a build thread worthy truck!
Thanks for the order! We can either give you 10% off the sliders, or no added shipping charges for them, whichever is a better deal.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #52

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Thanks for the order! We can either give you 10% off the sliders, or no added shipping charges for them, whichever is a better deal.
Touche!!
Old 06-25-2012, 11:47 PM   #53
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
I want to see one on a 12'
Old 06-26-2012, 06:56 AM   #54
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #56
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
Very nice! I can't wait to see the one for a 2012. Will it be the same price?
^^^

Just don't launch the 2012 bumper the day after this deal expires
Old 06-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #57
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Mine came today!
These things are huge!

Packed up very well and from one coast to other in about 4 days!
They are getting powder coated this week and should have them on next week!
Thanks for the great service!
Old 06-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #58

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
Mine came today!
Packed up very well and from one coast to other in about 4 days!
They are getting powder coated this week and should have them on next week!
Thanks for the great service!
Thank you!

I'll email you the instructions since we didn't have them ready in time for your shipment. Let us know if you have any questions, and post pics when you're done!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #59
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
wow that was fast
Old 06-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #60
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE A HYBRID BUMPER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, as you all were.