Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro's New APEX Front Bumper Group Buy & Give-a-way

Old 06-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #61
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE A HYBRID BUMPER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, as you all were.
Do as the man says! He won't shut up until he gets one lol
Old 06-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #62
jarredposi is on a distinguished road

Name: Jarred
jarredposi's Tacoma Gallery
Sarah / Stephen - Placed my order through Kurtis. Can you put me on the list for the draw to get it free?? Thanks!!
Old 06-27-2012, 10:34 PM   #63
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Do as the man says! He won't shut up until he gets one lol
This!
Old 06-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #65
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarredposi View Post
Sarah / Stephen - Placed my order through Kurtis. Can you put me on the list for the draw to get it free?? Thanks!!
Done. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerking View Post
Ordered! I got center and headlight hoops w/powdercoat. Now to decide on a winch...
Thanks for the order!
Old 06-28-2012, 10:36 PM   #66
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Curious..maybe it was answered before. But why not offer the new 1st gen bumper as well?
Old 06-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #67
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Curious..maybe it was answered before. But why not offer the new 1st gen bumper as well?
We're working on it!
There will most likely be a sale like this happening when we release it, but I can't promise that.
Thanks for your patience!
Old 06-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #68
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
We're working on it!
There will most likely be a sale like this happening when we release it, but I can't promise that.
Thanks for your patience!
How about a Hybrid?
Old 06-29-2012, 12:47 PM   #69
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
How about a Hybrid?
I have no idea about anything related to the hybrid bumpers. That's something that we would have to ask Sarah.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #70
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
Very nice! I can't wait to see the one for a 2012. Will it be the same price?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post

Just don't launch the 2012 bumper the day after this deal expires
Any answer to this?
Old 07-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #71
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
Any answer to this?
The 2012 version will be out very soon. We should be offering the same deal on those as an introductory special.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #72

Just added Mr. Chris T. to the giveaway list.
Thanks for the order, Chris!
It will be leaving here tomorrow!
Old 07-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #73
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kellon
tooblutacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Is it possible to get a profile shot? Would like to see how much the bumper sticks out from the grill and the hoops' angles. And can you guys ship using Fastenal?
Old 07-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #74
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
wow sweet turn around times......
Old 07-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblutacoma06 View Post
Is it possible to get a profile shot? Would like to see how much the bumper sticks out from the grill and the hoops' angles. And can you guys ship using Fastenal?
I would but Sarah is out on vacation for the next 3 weeks (lucky her! ).
Maybe someone else who has received theirs recently can take a shot like that.
And no, we can not ship through fastenal. We looked into it, but the closest one is an hour from our store and they will not pick up from us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
wow sweet turn around times......
It all depends on options ordered with the bumper. The lead times on options and other products ordered with the bumper are proving to take the longest. Adding hoops to the bumper can take 4-5 days, FYI.
Bare no hoop bumpers are ready to go and will generally go out the next day.

It's a good thing we just got a shipment of IFS skids in!
Old 07-03-2012, 04:46 AM   #76
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Okay, some more questions... (damn it why did I have to see this thread!? lol)

I'm over in Iraq right now, and won't be back in the States until mid-December. I'd like to replace my 3 piece AP bumper with this one, (love it!) and about time I got a winch anyway... (nobody tell the girlfriend, I don't think she'll notice the different bumper lol) I'd also like to pick up a transfer case skid plate and the differential weld on armor. I have an '09 base model 4x4, no E-locker, but not sure on the LSD, (I've been away from my truck, and TW for that matter, for a while) Will that weld on piece fit?

Would you guys be willing to hold off on making mine, or just keep mine there (I'll pay now of course) until I come pick it up?

Does the powder coating match your sliders and rear bumpers from before? (I have them as well, and wouldn't want different finishes)

Thanks for the help! Glad to see you guys are doing well. When I picked up all my stuff last time, you guys were pretty cool, I appreciated the help then too! Strom answered my endless questions about his truck, (a red one I think?) I get a lot of compliments on my truck, mainly the AP stuff on it. Not to mention the help they give me on the big rocks on the trails I've taken.

Thanks again All Pro!
Old 07-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #77
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblutacoma06 View Post

Here you go, hope this helps...
Old 07-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #78
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Will the stock fogs fit in the bumper?
Old 07-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
Okay, some more questions... (damn it why did I have to see this thread!? lol)

I'm over in Iraq right now, and won't be back in the States until mid-December. I'd like to replace my 3 piece AP bumper with this one, (love it!) and about time I got a winch anyway... (nobody tell the girlfriend, I don't think she'll notice the different bumper lol) I'd also like to pick up a transfer case skid plate and the differential weld on armor. I have an '09 base model 4x4, no E-locker, but not sure on the LSD, (I've been away from my truck, and TW for that matter, for a while) Will that weld on piece fit?

Would you guys be willing to hold off on making mine, or just keep mine there (I'll pay now of course) until I come pick it up?

Does the powder coating match your sliders and rear bumpers from before? (I have them as well, and wouldn't want different finishes)

Thanks for the help! Glad to see you guys are doing well. When I picked up all my stuff last time, you guys were pretty cool, I appreciated the help then too! Strom answered my endless questions about his truck, (a red one I think?) I get a lot of compliments on my truck, mainly the AP stuff on it. Not to mention the help they give me on the big rocks on the trails I've taken.

Thanks again All Pro!
Shoot me an email and we can discuss everything.
Stephen at allprooffroad dot com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDirt View Post

Here you go, hope this helps...
Thanks Jay, you rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
From what I have been told.. It's possible. However, you have to modify the lights to get them to mount in there. The light cut outs have a single stud on the bottom that is almost standard on all offroad lights. I believe the stock ones mount differently.
I've heard there are write ups on this but I haven't seen them. Sorry.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #80
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
If it's anything like the old bumper, this is how I did mine:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...mper-pics.html