Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Recovery Strap group Buy

Old 12-31-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
if you can get a group buy going.....let us all know..........i know i'll be in....as long as the price is righto!!
Old 01-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #6
Diablo is on a distinguished road

Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
+4
Old 01-04-2009, 11:25 PM   #9
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
put me down I could never pass up snach thats priced right
^
block sorry
Old 01-05-2009, 10:28 AM   #10
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Group Buy on ARB and Old Man Emu parts

Ok guys and gals Ive got a dealer that will give me about 20% discount on all ARB gear, bags, straps, snatch blocks and anything that ARB or Old Man Emu carrys.

The price for the Recovery strap ARB705 is $51.50 for ten or more.
If we can get 20 or more Dealer said I can get them for $50.00.

This is the first group buy that Im doing so any help with how this needs to be posted or stickyed so the more people I can get the better, I would greatly appreciate it.

Once I get what everbody wants I will give out the phone No for the dealer and everbody can call him and make the payment.

If we can have a close date of about 2 weeks if that is good for everybody if not let me know.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:31 AM   #11
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
It would probably be a good idea to start a new thread and keep a list of the people who say they want in.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:53 AM   #12
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The recovery strap goes for $58.95.
The other stuff I have not got prices on.
If I can get a list of what everbody wants then I can E-mail that to the dealer and then post it of the MSRP and what he will give me the discount on.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
It would probably be a good idea to start a new thread and keep a list of the people who say they want in.
This sounds good but not sure of how to add the people to the list, is it just copy and paste or what. Not real familiar with doing this.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:00 AM   #14
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
im in for a good deal keep us posted and +1 on the new thread.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #15
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
This sounds good but not sure of how to add the people to the list, is it just copy and paste or what. Not real familiar with doing this.
you can edit your posts. I would post the new deal and then have everyone "sign up" with you and then you add their name to the list. When the list reaches 20 people you can then release the Vendor Contact info. Keep up with who has placed their order so that way we can shame the slackers into keeping their word.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:36 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
Am I reading this right ? ANYTHING ARB AND Old Man Emu carries?
Yes but this has to be on the same order as the straps because the dealer said it will only be one drop ship fee and he said that he would give me the same deal since he is an authorized ARB dealer. So when I place the order any ARB item has to be in when I submit the order for the straps.
So if two weeks isnt enough for people to decide what they want then let me know so I can extend it out.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #17
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
If it's anything Old Man Emu carries I'd be interested in an exhaust jack.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:40 AM   #19
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
it smells like off-road junkies in here.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #20

I havnt forgot about anybody in here I am still waiting on the info and prices from the dealer. I just called him to see if he had it and he said I should see the prices this afternoon. Once I get them I will post them for you all to look at.