Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

White Knight Reverse Lights offer

Old 01-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
White Knight Reverse Lights offer

I'd like to make another product freely available for a product review. Please check out the White Night Rear lighting system using the link below.

AutoMatCentral

I'd be willing to send a free set to the first regular poster, with 200 or more posts, who would be willing to provide his/her review on the forum.

To date, I've made several items available for review on this forum (referenced below). My only request is that the recipient of the item offers a prompt review. So please ensure that your truck is compatible with the kit before responding.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral

Truck Bed Extender Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ersa-gate.html

100 Watt Off-Road Lamp Kit Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...atcentral.html

55 Watt Off-Road Lamp Kit Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...t-offer-2.html

Mat Package Review
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ge-review.html
Old 01-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #3
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
I'd gladly provide a review if you need more than one.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Those are pretty sweet. Very clean I like it . I would be more that happy to post a review.

Edit ~ only 189 posts
Old 01-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've already sent a PM to oldtacomaguy (the first responder). My thanks to everyone else who expressed an interest. I'll be doing more product giveaways in the future.

The prices for the products I offer are among the most reasonable on the market - so even if you don't get in on one of the free giveaways, you'll still wind up getting a great deal.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral
Old 01-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #7
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
FYI - I bought one of these off ebay a few months ago and it didn't fit.... not enough clearance between the top of the hitch and the white knight unit...
Old 01-02-2009, 03:57 PM   #8
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up. I'll open the package real carefully in case I need to return them.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
what hitch do you have?
toyota, valley, hidden hitch? or what?
there are diffenences
sorry took so long to get back here... toyota factory hitch. The top of the receiver is too close to the bottom of the bumper for the white knight to fit. I tried modding mine to make if fit but with no luck (I was going to mount it upside down....).
Old 01-12-2009, 03:57 PM   #10
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
sorry took so long to get back here... toyota factory hitch. The top of the receiver is too close to the bottom of the bumper for the white knight to fit. I tried modding mine to make if fit but with no luck (I was going to mount it upside down....).

Thanks for the heads up i was thinking about getting one!
Old 01-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
Mayor of TW

They may have one that fits the Tacoma now, but when I bought it, it was a nogo... I was disappointed b/c as wel all know... the stock b/u lights suck... lol
Old 01-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
They may have one that fits the Tacoma now, but when I bought it, it was a nogo... I was disappointed b/c as wel all know... the stock b/u lights suck... lol
It appears as if most Tacoma hitches (aftermarket or OEM) are incompatible with the WhiteNight fixed mount rear lighting system. The manufacturer's website seems to indicate otherwise.

Oh well, I guess we'll have to move on to the next free giveaway.