Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

New bid promotion from AutoMatCentral.com

Old 07-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
New bid promotion from AutoMatCentral.com

In line with our recent offers, I'd like to introduce another exciting giveaway promotion on this forum.

If you are genuinely interested in any of our products, please send me a PM with a bid for the item. You can bid any amount that you'd like. I will not accept every bid. In fact, if a bid isn't likely to be accepted if it is less than 50% of the items price. However, I will accept at least a few low bids (less than 25% of the items price) so it doesn't hurt to try.

If I accept your bid, I'll send you an GoogleCheckout or Paypal electronic invoice for payment and promptly mail your item to you.

Please be sure to post a reply to this thread indicating "PM sent" once you send me the bid.

On Tuesday, July 24, I'll randomly select the post of a member who replied to this thread and either refund the payment amount (if person submitted winning bid) or promptly mail the item to him/her for free (if bid wasn't accepted).

You can send me as many PMs with bids as you'd like, but only your first reply is eligible to be randomly chosen as the winner.

Please be sure to check the many reviews that have posted of our products (on this forum and others) to help you make your choice.

If more than 50 people submit bids, I'll give away 2 items for free. If more than 100 people submit bids, I'll give away 3 items.

Good luck to all...

AutoMatCentral.com

Remember you can bid on any of our products such as the 100 Watt 6" Off Road Lamp Kit below and be eligible to win it for free.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:02 AM   #2
Serious Awesomeness
Sparrow is on a distinguished road
Sparrow's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent! It's awfully dark in and around my truck. Looking forward to shedding some light on the situation...
Old 07-03-2012, 06:30 AM   #3
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent. Looks alot better built than the 100w 7" lights.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:38 AM   #4
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Pm Sent
Old 07-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #5
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the bids thus far. I'll reply with answers to each before the end of today.

For others interested, please free to bid on any of our items to be eligible for the giveaway.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #6
gottahot1 has a spectacular aura aboutgottahot1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: T.D.
gottahot1's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:51 PM   #7
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent. thanks for the giveaway opportunity! Your lights are awesome!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot this earlier... PM sent. Thanks man!
Old 07-04-2012, 02:41 AM   #9
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent

Thanks again
Old 07-04-2012, 11:38 AM   #10

I've replied to all open bids. For others who are interested, please feel free to reply. Or, if your initial bid was declined, please be encouraged to bid again.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #11
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. They have great lights guys!
Old 07-05-2012, 04:03 AM   #12

Reminder: You can bid on any of our items. Take another look at the led turn signals. This is a great opportunity to get them at a lower price.

http://www.automatcentral.com/led-turn-signals.html

They were reviewed on the forum in the following posts:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...tures-how.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ntral-com.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...-com-leds.html
Old 07-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #13
regressQED is on a distinguished road
regressQED's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 07-06-2012, 04:18 AM   #15

I've replied to all open bids.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:58 AM   #16

There are less than two weeks left until we pick a random winner for this giveaway. If anyone else is interested in this promotion, please submit a bid and post a reply in this thread.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:57 AM   #17
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in. Will install with in the next week. Thanks
Old 07-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #18
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 07-16-2012, 07:59 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
Got mine in. Will install with in the next week. Thanks
Great to hear. Please be sure to post pics once you get the install done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
PM Sent
I've replied to all open bids.