New Group Buy on advmonster stuff

View Poll Results: with regards to ADV Monster lights
are you in for 1 light 1 3.85%
are you in for 2 lights 18 69.23%
are you in for 3 lights 2 7.69%
are you in for 4 lights 5 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
Edzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ed
Edzzed's Tacoma Gallery
New Group Buy on advmonster stuff

This is a continuation of this thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/219241-group-buy-advmonster-60-series-3600-lumen-led-off-road-lights.html We took the onus to start a new thread since the old one was out dated and or old. If I read that thread correctly then this would have been the 3rd group buy with http://stores.intuitwebsites.com/hst...Categories.bok which would just plain make it difficult for anyone to organize not to mention any confusion. Looks like
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDsolutions View Post
I emailed and pm'ed the seller, so I will organize this hopefully!
will be organizing this. Spread the word and we can get the lights sooner. If you read the first post in the first link I posted it will explain how the group buy should work. I'm in for 2-3 lights, Just gotta figure out where I can mount a 3rd one on my M/C.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 07-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #4
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
100% subbed. Missed the last one. I'm pumped
Old 07-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #5
Edzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdzzed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Edzzed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
I guess im bein polite by posting in here
Very nice, gotta like team players, I added a poll to this thread and it is public so we can see who has put in for lights and how many.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
LEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEDsolutions is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LEDsolutions's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you edzzed! IN for 4!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #7
Zlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant futureZlagger has a brilliant future

Name: Rich
Zlagger's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for 2 for sure. Maybe 4
Old 07-06-2012, 11:57 PM   #8
AkALumbaJak is on a distinguished road
AkALumbaJak's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I'm 95% in for 4. I might also be getting 2 or 3 more for a homie of mine. And this is for any product on their site or just a specific light or what?
Old 07-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #9
Edzzed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkALumbaJak View Post
Looks like I'm 95% in for 4. I might also be getting 2 or 3 more for a homie of mine. And this is for any product on their site or just a specific light or what?
When advmonster sends the 20% off code it should be applicable to all products. At least I hope so.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:34 AM   #10
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Pumpeddddd.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #11
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #13
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkALumbaJak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edzzed View Post
When advmonster sends the 20% off code it should be applicable to all products. At least I hope so.
The organizer should send John (adv) your email and he will send discount codes to you. The way it worked last time was 1 discount code per person and only X number of codes could be used. And the discount was 20% off EVERYTHING on his site.

The best customer service I have had!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #14
fullstream is on a distinguished road

Name: steve
fullstream's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
The organizer should send John (adv) your email and he will send discount codes to you. The way it worked last time was 1 discount code per person and only X number of codes could be used. And the discount was 20% off EVERYTHING on his site.

X2!!! John was awesome to work with and these lights are amazing. 3 on the front w/ a remote dimmer is amazing
Old 07-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #15
canoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bill
canoeski's Tacoma Gallery
Missed out on the last one due to a snafu.
Count me in for at least 2 lights.

~subbed~
Old 07-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #16
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post

i agree! very good service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullstream View Post
X2!!! John was awesome to work with and these lights are amazing. 3 on the front w/ a remote dimmer is amazing
and im so glad i got that dimmer! Cool as hell being able to adjust the brightness of these lights and not to mention its a wireless remote. and i tested it at roughly 100' away from my truck and the remote still turns the lights on!
Old 07-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #18
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
may be in for a couple
Old 07-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #19
Edzzed's Tacoma Gallery
I just sent an email to advmonster asking what the next step is. Here is a copy of that email. Regards Ed

Hi John, If you go to this thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ter-stuff.html You'll see there is a potential 28 lights people want. I started the thread and added a poll so it would be easier to calculate how many lights and people are in. I also made the poll public so it would display the user names of people to make arrangements that much easier. This is a breakdown on it but more people may yet step up to the plate.
are you in for 2 lights 303TACO10, canoeski, EATABULLETcom, Edzzed, fidencio74, jobrien, Tuctaco, Zlagger
8 72.73% . are you in for 4 lights AkALumbaJak, Eagledynasty, LEDsolutions
3 27.27%
I have also never done nor organized a group buy. Perhaps you could let us know what the next step is. This is 11 people for 28 lights if my math is right. Regards Ed

On 6/25/2012 5:10 AM, John Sanders wrote:
Hi Ed,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Will need to have a minimum of 20 lights for group buy pricing.

Thanks,

John Sanders
ADVmonster.com

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Ed Rogers wrote:
Hello, since I missed out on the group buy here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ad-lights.html I figured I ride a KLR m/c and am still interested in a pair of lights. I have tried getting another group buy started on another forum http://www.klrforum.com/showthread.php?t=13204 Perhaps you could chime in there. One question I am unsure of and I am sure others would like to know is about flood and spot beam patterns. Do the model 60 come in both patterns. regards Ed
Old 07-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #20
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edzzed View Post
I just sent an email to advmonster asking what the next step is. Here is a copy of that email. Regards Ed

Hi John, If you go to this thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ter-stuff.html You'll see there is a potential 28 lights people want. I started the thread and added a poll so it would be easier to calculate how many lights and people are in. I also made the poll public so it would display the user names of people to make arrangements that much easier. This is a breakdown on it but more people may yet step up to the plate.
are you in for 2 lights 303TACO10, canoeski, EATABULLETcom, Edzzed, fidencio74, jobrien, Tuctaco, Zlagger
8 72.73% . are you in for 4 lights AkALumbaJak, Eagledynasty, LEDsolutions
3 27.27%
I have also never done nor organized a group buy. Perhaps you could let us know what the next step is. This is 11 people for 28 lights if my math is right. Regards Ed

On 6/25/2012 5:10 AM, John Sanders wrote:
Hi Ed,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Will need to have a minimum of 20 lights for group buy pricing.

Thanks,

John Sanders
ADVmonster.com

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Ed Rogers wrote:
Hello, since I missed out on the group buy here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ad-lights.html I figured I ride a KLR m/c and am still interested in a pair of lights. I have tried getting another group buy started on another forum http://www.klrforum.com/showthread.php?t=13204 Perhaps you could chime in there. One question I am unsure of and I am sure others would like to know is about flood and spot beam patterns. Do the model 60 come in both patterns. regards Ed
PERFECT!!! I wrote 4 before but I think im in for 6 now..... Got a friend in on it and my brother wants a couple if he can come up with the cash. So im in for 6 now