LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Stealth Custom Series F-5 Group Buy

Old 07-14-2012, 10:46 AM   #41
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee1284 View Post
Will you offer 17s in the future?
There are no plans to have a 17" version of the F-5, but if the demand is there I will definitely consider it. However, we're more than likely to invest into a 3rd model before this would happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
This thread is the reason I try not to click on Group Buys...I just bought wheels! These look amazing
Lol, it's never too early to switch them up. Thanks for the compliment.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:48 AM   #42
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
damn i want some bronze ones....stupid medical bills :/
Old 07-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #43
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
I'm going to snaps some pics of the bronze F-5 wheel tonight. Would it be wrong to try to lure you in?
Old 07-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #44
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I'm going to snaps some pics of the bronze F-5 wheel tonight. Would it be wrong to try to lure you in?
Can you get some pics of the matt black and gunmetal without all the fancy lighting?
Old 07-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #45
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol, it's never too early to switch them up. Thanks for the compliment.
I seriously like these wheels - they're simple versus what most of the other wheel companies come out with for our 6 lug fitting. (I ended up getting black FJ TRDs so it'll be hard to let em go)
Old 07-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #46
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
Bronze - a couple of quick shots to tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post
Can you get some pics of the matt black and gunmetal without all the fancy lighting?
Something like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
I seriously like these wheels - they're simple versus what most of the other wheel companies come out with for our 6 lug fitting. (I ended up getting black FJ TRDs so it'll be hard to let em go)
FJ TRD wheels are sweet, you can't go wrong with those. Our concept is to keep everything clean and simple, but still eye candy.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #47
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
man those pictures of the bronze wheels change my mind they look awesome
Old 07-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #48
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Anthony
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Damn thoes bronze are sick as hell!!!!! I still think gloss black wheels on a gloss black truck are tits. Now I just got to beg for moar ot at work to get me some new rubber for em. And some stupid tpms sensors
Old 07-16-2012, 12:39 PM   #49
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 07-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #50
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcd5907 View Post
Damn thoes bronze are sick as hell!!!!! I still think gloss black wheels on a gloss black truck are tits. Now I just got to beg for moar ot at work to get me some new rubber for em. And some stupid tpms sensors
Your wheels shipped out today. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
subbed
You got 2 days to think about the savings. PM if you're seriously want a set.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:29 PM   #51
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i want a set but not immediately. I am going to buy the bronze wheels because i have the american racing ar23s now and i want them bronze and your wheel is a cleaner version.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #52
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
i want a set but not immediately. I am going to buy the bronze wheels because i have the american racing ar23s now and i want them bronze and your wheel is a cleaner version.
No problem. Just let me know when you're ready. Although the discounted pricing is ending in 2 days.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #53
Banned
Quote:
No problem. Just let me know when you're ready. Although the discounted pricing is ending in 2 days.
Well you could always just sponsor my vehicle for advertising space
Old 07-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #54
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
I finally decided on a colour... you have a PM
Old 07-17-2012, 11:57 PM   #56
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome wheels Vin.

Any pics with tires?
Old 07-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #57
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Awesome wheels Vin.

Any pics with tires?
Thanks Ruben.

I'm ordering tires for myself in the next couple of days so I should have pics soon.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #58
RobertO is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
RobertO's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 07-18-2012, 10:43 PM   #60
RobertO is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
RobertO's Tacoma Gallery
Will factory lung nuts work or do I need something more specialized?