Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Stealth Custom Series F-5 Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #81
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
it is and they look amazing, so happy with my purchase.

I will try and get some pics tomorrow, ran out of time today
Old 07-27-2012, 07:48 PM   #82
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post5450879

a couple of pics in my build, will take better ones tomorrow
Old 07-29-2012, 06:41 AM   #83
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
barker14's Tacoma Gallery
Very happy with my purchase! wheels mounted up and balanced great with my 285's. The offset puts the tire out a bit but not so much that its throwing rocks all up the side of the truck. To top it all off, I have absolutely no rubbing (I had a bit of plastic trimmed from previous wheel setup) no rubbing on the cab mount either. I haven't done anything extreme yet but I tried turning at full lock and driving up on some rocks and the curb and couldn't get a bit of rubbing.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:16 AM   #84
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
^^^nice choice^^
Old 08-03-2012, 03:47 PM   #85
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
Spoke with Vin today! Let's do the group buy on the Stealth 6!!
Old 08-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #86
kogary is on a distinguished road
kogary's Tacoma Gallery
I got the new wheels mounted today (had to wait for Gorilla lugs to get here).

Here's some quick pictures I snapped earlier today

- Gary

Old 08-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #88
kogary is on a distinguished road
kogary's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
That looks great Gary! What size tire do you have on there?
Thanks, Vin!

They are 245's.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #89
sportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsportsterchop200 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sportsterchop200's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance that somebody could show a picture of a bronze colored wheel on a green truck. I like the bronze but I am affraid of it looking like a ghetto crawler with the green.
Old 11-26-2012, 03:16 AM   #90
iDiggs9 is on a distinguished road

Name: Keith
iDiggs9's Tacoma Gallery
Christmas

Are you gonna do any christmas specials ?
I really like the matte black.
I would like to get these for a 2011 Taco dbl cab lg bed 4x4
Thanks
Old 11-26-2012, 11:22 AM   #91
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDiggs9 View Post
Thanks
PM sent Keith.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #92
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks
Sorry, had to fix that
Old 12-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #93
jjones will become famous soon enough
jjones's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks
Also interested in any christmas special/next group buy???
Also matte black f-5 for a long bed 4x4
Old 12-14-2012, 06:06 PM   #94
Nathaniel is on a distinguished road
Name: Nate
Nathaniel's Tacoma Gallery
Me too interested in group buy, let me know

Gunmetal w/ black decal set of 4

For double cab 2nd gen

Thanks great wheels
Old 12-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #95
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones View Post
Also interested in any christmas special/next group buy???
Also matte black f-5 for a long bed 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel View Post
Me too interested in group buy, let me know

Gunmetal w/ black decal set of 4

For double cab 2nd gen

Thanks great wheels
Sorry guys, but there won't be any GBs. We only do GBs when we introduce new models.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:47 AM   #96
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army: E Co, 1-212th AVN
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Sorry guys, but there won't be any GBs. We only do GBs when we introduce new models.
Any chance that means a new model is coming?
Old 12-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #97
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60driver View Post
Any chance that means a new model is coming?
Late next year is our goal. We won't be releasing any details on this yet until the time is right, but it's going to HOT.

Products Discussed in this Thread