Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Stealth Custom Series F-5 Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Stealth Custom Series F-5 Group Buy

Thank you guys for the purchase, this GB is officially over.

A little late with my scheduling, but as promised, we can now officially start the F-5 group buy. The wheels will be ready to ship early next week. There is no minimum buy-in, but this introductory offer will end 7/18/12 at midnight Pacific Time. Feel free to PM or email me with any questions you might have. Thanks!!!

1. kogary - matte bronze with black decal
2. Dcd5907 - (5)gloss jet black with matte black decal
3. barker14 - matte bronze with black decal
4. dkwince - (5) matte gunmetal with black decal
5. snorola - matte jet black with black decal
6. Robert0 - matte jet black with black decal
7. Shawn Gray - matte jet black with black decal
Old 07-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
these things are sick!!! wish I didn't just buy my suspension.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #4
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Baaaahhhh I want these. Damn IRS taking my money now.

Any reason the bronze is not shown?
Old 07-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #5
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post

For the color of the Matt Bronze check his Signature. Displayed there is the Stealth 6 wheels that have not yet been released but they display the Matt Bronze.

Bump for a great guy with a great product! Hope to one day be able to get some of the Stealth 6's.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #6
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post

Robert, we didn't have the bronze wheel on hand for the photoshoot. It is available and once the wheels come in, I'll post some pics of it.

As Wesley suggested, you can use the Stealth-6 in bronze as reference for now.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:24 AM   #7
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
i want the bronze ones....gotta pay for college though. maybe ill have a bunch of funds laying around then the stealth 6s get released
Old 07-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #8
RobertO is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
RobertO's Tacoma Gallery
I know they are hubcentric (I can read), but will they fit a first generation. I'm also wondering if they might fit with a tundra brake mod as well. The wheels look great and I'm just trying to cover all my bases.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
kogary is on a distinguished road
kogary's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! PM sent
Old 07-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #10
kogary is on a distinguished road
kogary's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the quick and informative response to my questions! Great customer service!

I'm stoked to get them mounted up (I think Indigo Ink and bronze will look pretty sharp)!

Thanks again!
Old 07-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #11
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertO View Post
I know they are hubcentric (I can read), but will they fit a first generation. I'm also wondering if they might fit with a tundra brake mod as well. The wheels look great and I'm just trying to cover all my bases.
They will definitely fit the 1st gen tacomas. I'm putting on a set myself on my 1st gen. Given that the 1st gen tundras came with 16" wheels, I'm confident that these will clear just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kogary View Post
Thanks for the quick and informative response to my questions! Great customer service!

I'm stoked to get them mounted up (I think Indigo Ink and bronze will look pretty sharp)!

Thanks again!
Thank you for your purchase Gary. Enjoy your vacation and try not to think too much about what tire size you want to go with.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:49 AM   #12
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love a set in 17" or 18"
Old 07-12-2012, 05:05 AM   #13
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
No love for the 5-luggers?
Old 07-12-2012, 05:40 AM   #14
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
let me see how much money I have. I will be in for the bronze ones if I have enough saved up.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:45 AM   #15
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great price! Great looking wheels.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:48 AM   #16
TACOJOEY86 is on a distinguished road
TACOJOEY86's Tacoma Gallery
How much do the wheels weigh just out of curiosity?...
Old 07-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #17
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
No love for the 5-luggers?
The market for 5-lug tacoma is very limit. I would have to have at least 20 committed buyers to do a special order for 5-lugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paidfor View Post
let me see how much money I have. I will be in for the bronze ones if I have enough saved up.
Sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Bump for a great price! Great looking wheels.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOJOEY86 View Post
How much do the wheels weigh just out of curiosity?...
The F-5 weighs about 19lbs each, very light and strong.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #18
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
since shipping is the same for the continental US, how much for a set of 5?
Old 07-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #19
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
those look nice. they remind me of rota slipstreams or the spoon wheels.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #20
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spd View Post
since shipping is the same for the continental US, how much for a set of 5?
A set of 5 will be $700 shipped, but unfortunately I will have to charge sales tax in CA.

Products Discussed in this Thread