Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

The Retrofit Source Morimoto XBAR LED Light Bars

Old 07-12-2012, 07:58 AM   #21
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Old 07-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #22
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 07-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #23
2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough2004tacoprerunner is a jewel in the rough

2004tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm...
Old 07-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #25
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Working on it as we speak.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #27
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Lights don't pull watts they pull amps. The wattage level is relevant to the lumens, I need a price .. Seriously was considering a ridgid
Old 07-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #28
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Lights don't pull watts they pull amps. The wattage level is relevant to the lumens, I need a price .. Seriously was considering a ridgid
Which size are you looking at? I'll be glad to provide the specs.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #29
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
Which size are you looking at? I'll be glad to provide the specs.
I'll have to measure across my bumper where I plan to mount it, most likely be around 32" but would like a quote for a 48" also what light gives off 29k lumens.. that's insane
Old 07-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #30
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I'll have to measure across my bumper where I plan to mount it, most likely be around 32" but would like a quote for a 48" also what light gives off 29k lumens.. that's insane
The 52"er does. "The standard Cree XPG-R4 5W LED's produce 350 Lumens each"
Old 07-12-2012, 02:18 PM   #31
CRONKED TaCo is on a distinguished road
Name: Robbie
CRONKED TaCo's Tacoma Gallery
Tell us your equivalent to the 30' E series light bar and price. will there be a group buy if so i would be interested if price is right!
Old 07-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #33
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in... Been looking for a good reason to go LED. An offering from TRS is enough reason for me. It's not like I don't already have everything HID from TRS on my truck
Old 07-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #34
SteveoATC is on a distinguished road

SteveoATC's Tacoma Gallery
What are the mountin options for these bars?
Old 07-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #35

We should have retail / group buy pricing and all specifications laid out tomorrow for everyone to mull it over during the weekend.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:55 PM   #36

Enjoy: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...ducts_id=19516
Old 07-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #37
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 07-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #38
gtec913 is on a distinguished road

Name: glenn
gtec913's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd