Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

-------- Universal CB ANTENNA , Flag Mount group buy -----------

Old 08-03-2012, 11:44 AM   #41
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Afternoon BUMP
Old 08-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #42
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
just got some rigid dually lights.. will these mounts work with those lights? whats the hole diameter? thank you
Old 08-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #43
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
just got some rigid dually lights.. will these mounts work with those lights? whats the hole diameter? thank you
They should work. I have a few friends that have similar lights mounted off of them.
And the hole is 1/2 inch
Let me know if you have any more questions. I will be back in town early next week
Old 08-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #45
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Afternoon bump
Old 08-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #46
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey Guys I am back in town now and can send those out this week.
Shipping will be sent in a flat rate box anywhere in the U.S. costing $4.95.
(can fit up to 4 pieces per box)
My pay-pal is: ORADESERTCREW@YAHOO.COM
When I receive payment I will send those out.

PM me if you have any questions! Thanks
Old 08-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #48
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
1) DeathCure (2)
2) Elcid11Taco (2)
3) BuckNakedBooda (2)
4) Large (1)
5)Rakso (2) Left and Right
6)Toyotastan (1)
7) Gov875 (1)[/QUOTE
8)Lambert69 (2)
9)afcivmedic (2) One Right and One Left
Old 08-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
What is the final price per piece?
$24 right now.
But I will wait one more day to see if we get to 20 orders so everybody can get the lowest price discount of $21
Old 08-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #51
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
$24 right now.
But I will wait one more day to see if we get to 20 orders so everybody can get the lowest price discount of $21
1) DeathCure (2)
2) Elcid11Taco (2)
3) BuckNakedBooda (2)
4) Large (1)
5) Rakso (2)
6) Toyotastan (1)
7) Gov875 (1)
8) Lambert69 (2)
9) afcivmedic (2) Right and Left
10) T4C0CH40S (1) Left
11)

I think thats the updated list for sure...so ill wait till tmrw to see if we can get 4 more!
Old 08-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #53
mavrick0509 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
mavrick0509's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for one. I could use one of these!
Old 08-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #54
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrick0509 View Post
Put me down for one. I could use one of these!
1) DeathCure (2)
2) Elcid11Taco (2)
3) BuckNakedBooda (2)
4) Large (1)
5) Rakso (2)
6) Toyotastan (1)
7) Gov875 (1)
8) Lambert69 (2)
10) T4C0CH40S (1) Left
11) mavrick0509 (1)

3 MORE
Old 08-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #55
DRock has a spectacular aura aboutDRock has a spectacular aura about

DRock's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for two, please! That means only one left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
1) DeathCure (2)
2) Elcid11Taco (2)
3) BuckNakedBooda (2)
4) Large (1)
5) Rakso (2)
6) Toyotastan (1)
7) Gov875 (1)
8) Lambert69 (2)
10) T4C0CH40S (1) Left
11) mavrick0509 (1)
12) DRock (2)
Old 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #56

Bump
Old 08-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #57
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for 1 right and 1 left = 2 total.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #58

Desert Guy.....do we start sending in the money for $21.00 each ?
Old 08-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #59

Good news! we made it over 20 people and the price will be fully discounted at $21 Each. And shipping will be $4.95 sent in a flat rate box.
My pay-pal is: oradesertcrew@yahoo.com
I will start sending them out by friday when I see the payment posted in my pay-pal account. Make sure the address listed on your pay-pal is the most up to date one or just PM me the address you need it sent too.

1) DeathCure (2)
2) Elcid11Taco (2)
3) BuckNakedBooda (2)
4) Large (1)
5) Rakso (2)
6) Toyotastan (1)
7) Gov875 (1)
8) Lambert69 (2)
10) T4C0CH40S (1) Left
11) mavrick0509 (1)
12) DRock (2)